(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

18 Likes

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ok, I am keeping that one.

8 Likes

Good old Steve Perry.

4 Likes
6 Likes

So I got confirmation today that new seeds will be heading my way Wed or Thurs, some amazing news.

30 Likes

Confirming yet againā€¦thereā€™s some damn good people on the site!

10 Likes

Told ya! Patience, Grasshopper!

He Doug, I was thinking about some old bans. Do you remember a band from Canada called Mohogany Rush? I think they were Canadians. Maybe Iā€™m thinking of Triumph.

5 Likes

I know Triumph well, not heard of Mahogany Rush @BigMike55 . I was in Halifax when they played this amazing concert. I was homeless at the time so didnā€™t have tickets but itā€™s still an awesome concert.

8 Likes

Both are Canadianā€¦Mahogany Rush had a guy on guitar (Frank Marino )who was clearly influenced by Hendrix. Triumph was fronted by Rik Emmitt, also a very accomplished player.

5 Likes

WTF Dougā€¦you were homeless? Nice rebound on your life mate!

5 Likes

I think these seeds need more than patience brother. They have been germing for about a week now and have all been manually cracked for 2 days. The fact that only 1 tail has shown tells me they got some real issues. Considering they are BOG seeds from Dec 2020 and not some 20 year old landrace a few should have done something, especially with the shells not standing in their way. That said, back on the heat mat they went. I wont give up.

16 Likes

I know man. Just jerking yer chain.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s right, Frank Marino, I remember now. Didnā€™t he just retire and disappear with some medical issue?

Yes sir, from about 15 and a half to almost 18. Hitchhiked coast to coast 6 times. :roll_eyes: They were interesting times.

14 Likes

Wow, I bet. Guess you grew up fast. People donā€™t always make it out of that rut in a good way, so, well done sir.

Iā€™ve done my share of hitchhiking, but not coast to coast 6 times share!

8 Likes

Yes, I am very fortunate. Much of that is due to my wife and kids. Changes ones priorities and forced me to strive for more. The further down a person is the tougher it can be to climb up, they donā€™t really see it as a possibility. The main thing is for folks to have something to strive for and put in the work. Itā€™s a slow and painful process but it can be done.

21 Likes

I like that.

6 Likes

A good woman is usually the trigger for digging yourself out. Or a family that wonā€™t let you fail.

I bet you have some great stories from your coast to coast trips.

6 Likes

Yes indeed. Some good, some not so much. Defiantly an adventure I will never forget.
image0 (1)
ezgif.com-gif-maker (15)

15 Likes

Holyā€¦ I bet you can tell a good story around the campfire bud.

3 Likes