(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Yeah, all good in my mind. I have been here in Mississauga for over 20 years now and the postal system has not changed really. That passing on to processing means it’s all good. Now whether or not the letter carrier manages to bring it to the right address, lol, that only time will tell. I got the feeling BOG himself is guiding them here, it’s all going to be fine.

14 Likes

5 Likes

man that is a great sign of how things should go this run!!!

3 Likes

I believe your right the package I got nabbed spend a day and a half in customs before it moved.

3 Likes

Everyone needs to relax, it’s gonna happen. Nothing good is every easy, nothing easy is ever good.

He’s got this in the bag :blush:

5 Likes

I’m going to reserve my gif for Sunday night, but know I am excited :crazy_face:! Good news @DougDawson

2 Likes

Rule of take 2?!

12 Likes

Except bread. :baguette_bread::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Just a quick auto update, little things are doing ok.

42 Likes

Taking off very nicely!!!

1 Like

Definitely looking happy .

3 Likes

Couldnt look any better

3 Likes

Thanks brothers, not bad for only being 2 weeks old.

7 Likes

Looking good, hopefully BOG will be hovering over your roof delivering the Blue Moon Rocks soon!

3 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Man, I’ve been digging out of a mountain of reading since being laid out for a while here, what a rollercoaster this thread has been! Doug man I’m glad the beans are through the wire man, autos look great! Full steam bud :call_me_hand:t2::v:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @HumblePie420 and @LegsMahoney. Good to see you back bud.

3 Likes

Auto’s are looking very nice @DougDawson, those beans should be there any day now. The waiting sucks thou.

1 Like

Well here we are, another day and some amazing news. Look what we have here :slight_smile:

B3B00E08-C7F7-4F43-91ED-3595569A7BF8

78 Likes

I want some I want some but random computer picker never looks my way. Hahaha

6 Likes