(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

That’s the post I have been waiting for @DougDawson ! Excellent news! I assume they will be getting a bath in the very near future? lol

13 Likes

Sunday night as soon as I get home from closing the cottage they go for a bath. Guy who had them grew 2 so I know at that point they germed and apparently he is a good grower so would know how to store them. Thanks for the hookup @DefNSmokn , you saved this run brother, can’t thank you enough. Please pass along my gratitude to your friend.

37 Likes

Told ya!! It’s on you got this
Those look real too , lol

11 Likes

So awesome…the eagle has landed…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Let’s get this party started

11 Likes

Hell yeah, can’t wait to see these babies spring to life. We are going to bury OG in BMR seeds and pollen.

26 Likes

drunk-dancing

12 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you @DefNSmokn , good luck @DougDawson ill keep my fingers crossed for some Blue Moon Rocks in OG’s future.

11 Likes

That’s awesome . And good save @DefNSmokn … sweet bro… sweet!!!

8 Likes

Woooo hooooo!!! That is awesome to see!

13 Likes

Yeah brother, you and your buddy are lifesavers. Very much appreciated.

4Mdc

19 Likes

Awesome news! Glad they have arrived safely.
The troubles you had leading up to this will certainly make it that much more special! Cheering you on, you got this @DougDawson

And thank you as well @DefNSmokn

9 Likes

Well hell, if it went perfect it wouldn’t be my run, lol. As they say…

16 Likes

This is great news! I look forward to watching the grow from seed to harvest.

5 Likes

This is deffo a book I have to finish

6 Likes

Hell yeah

It’s on and popping…

6 Likes

CONGRATS @DougDawson !!!

4 Likes

So what are your plans how ya gonna run them ?

2 Likes

My guess:

9 Likes

Same as last time. Coco/perlite mix, 5x5 and 2x4 tent. Got an FC 8000 so an 800 watt light from Mars. Figure to use the GH trio since I am accustomed to it. Then just see what the plants say. I won’t be selecting anything, it’s only 11 seeds and I don’t want to remove any genetics unless something is sickly in which case it will die, lol. I got some Jacks and a couple other sets of nutes I want to play with but I plan on some side projects.

21 Likes