(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

…again lol All the good vibes coming your way @DougDawson

8 Likes

Well a busy day yesterday and didn’t even look at those little autos. I figured they are in soil and small so they should not have even needed water. Well that’s how it goes, look away from the baby and it drinks a bottle of bleach. When I saw them today I was a bit shocked. I only give them water so I tested the water in the bottle I am watering from and wow, PH is 8.5. Oops. Putting a bunch of PH 6 water through them now, they should be salvageable but dam they got ugly fast. Just thought I would share, lol. The good, the bad and the ugly.

42 Likes

And that’s how we learn from others mistakes. :slight_smile:
Well… sometimes.

3 Likes

Along for the ride :metal:

3 Likes

200w

11 Likes

Absolutely, honestly just didn’t think about dialing in PH cause it’s soil. Wouldn’t be fair to only show the good stuff, I hate when people do that.

9 Likes

This run I haven’t used PH down at all. My PH from the well runs ~7.8 normally. I figured I’d do it until I saw it didn’t work. My girls might (probably could) have been a little better but they are making me happy anyway.
I was chatting on here with someone and we questioned the absolute “necessity” of bringing down the PH to mid sixes. I figured I would try it strait from the tap and see.

3 Likes

Yeah, I used the same soil and tap water for the clones I had and it worked fine. These have had the same soil and water as well but all of a sudden in 2 days they did this. PHing the water is the only thing I can think to try since I am not feeding them anything. We shall see. When I start the Blue Moon Rocks tomorrow they will be in Coco so I will have to keep an eye on everything which is what I am used to.

9 Likes

@MoBilly have you noticed seasonal swings in the ph of your well water? Last year mine spiked going into winter.

5 Likes

Hot diggity damn! It finally happened!

2 Likes

No @MonasticDank . I didn’t notice a change last Winter… :thinking:
I’ll check on that again and see if it has risen any. It’s lights out right now and all my testing supplies are in the greenroom.
Thanks for the heads up.
:pray:

4 Likes

Man it’s great to hear you say that… now it’s starting to be written in stone!!! I’m surprised I’m this excited over this… :laughing: it’s almost not even right… but it’s so right!! I’m not a rap fan but I hear little Wayne’s yeahya… lol

5 Likes

Good luck with the soak Doug! :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Fire from sticks .
That’s good stuff have never seen it done so quickly…
Nice work

3 Likes

That’s the way I do it! Post my mistakes and my successes, hopefully I learn something, and if I don’t :crossed_fingers: at the very least someone else will, lol

8 Likes

Re-set for take 2…
Take 2 cameras rolling and, ACTION!

:robot:

2 Likes

download

Super excited about this, gonna be epic

4 Likes

download (2)

11 Likes

Ok ladies and gentlemen, finished all the work at the lake and put the cottage to bed for the winter. Now it’s time to get this party started. Seeds are soaking in a 1% H2O2 solution.

52 Likes

Hell yeah… it’s on!!!

6 Likes