(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Time to get this show on the road, glad to be herefrom the start of this one

8 Likes

Fire it up!

7 Likes

200w

12 Likes

I am excited to see your future posts of how this all works out! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Here we goā€¦
Sending out the good vibes :pray:

13 Likes

Glad to see this reproduction taking off. Itā€™s been quite the journey so far. So cool to see the community work together to make this possible. Fingers crossed for a high germination rate and wishing you all the best in this project!!! For those about to Blue Moon Rock We Salute You.

11 Likes

Funny stuff, there

8 Likes

Oh man, coming in strong with that one. Well done.

11 Likes

Iā€™m sending positive vibes to those seedsā€¦.:muscle:

7 Likes

Hope this sends good vibes Dougā€¦

17 Likes

All right doug! Hoping for smooth sailing buddy. :heart::v:t2:

7 Likes

ā€¦And so it begins.
And these Moon Rocks are, in no way, associated with that giant lie they told about landing on the moon!

11 Likes

One day I will make moon rocks out of Blue Moon Rocks. This I swear.

7 Likes

Lmao!!! Oh manā€¦ I agreeā€¦ didnā€™t nasa say they lost the plansā€¦ to get back to the moonā€¦ yeah ok!!! Lost it did you. ā€œWell did you look in your toybox? Biden?ā€ :rofl: or how about the pics of Devin islandā€¦ I meanā€¦ marsā€¦

4 Likes

Hell yeah @DougDawson.
Wishing you the best of luck and perfect germination rates.

5 Likes

Well no fixing the damage done to the autos but they are moving along. Not seeing things getting worse so it looks like the dousing with PH 6 water has stopped them from dying, lol. Thatā€™s good news. BMR seeds soaking and heading for germination today. Once they germinate I will move the autos out of this thread and onto their own as we wonā€™t need the distraction any more :wink:

32 Likes

Where are those tadpoles? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seeds still swimming in H202 @MoBilly , will put them in paper towel on a heat mat tonight.

32 Likes

Oopsā€¦ Did I let my impatience show? My bad. lol

Also, @MonasticDank I checked my water. The pH is still ~ 7.8. I do plan to check through the Winter though. Thanks for the heads up. I hadnā€™t thought about that possibility.

7 Likes

I swear I can hear taproots trying to break out of thier prison. I swear I hear themā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

9 Likes