(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Thanks bud. You are right, I will not give up till the seeds give up and while slow at least they are doing something. Here is hoping the snap out of it and start moving faster. :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

Iā€™ll second that :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Slow progress is still progress :slight_smile:
I believe most, if not all, will eventually kick into high gear once they get another couple sets of leaves.

10 Likes

Well another day and not much to report. The slowest growing plants ever are still just that. The only bit of progress is the first seedling planted and finally after all these days it opened up. The second one planted is above ground but not open yet.

All I can really say to these dam seeds isā€¦
ezgif.com-gif-maker (21)

44 Likes

More time for rollin joints bud

4 Likes

Living BMR is a miracle! Theyā€™ll get there! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

LOL, yeah but when the plants wonā€™t grow you got nothing to put in the joints :wink:

12 Likes

Like to see the progress, how many of the others are showing tails

6 Likes

There are 7 in coco, I am pretty sure thatā€™s all we got to work with, the other cracked seeds have done nothing. Seeing that seedling finally opening up is a good thing, now if the other 6 would just do something things would be good.

22 Likes

Wow epically slow!! But slow is better than noā€¦ keep up the good work buddy!!

4 Likes

So, i have updated the progress to the guy who donated the seeds, and he is going to dig around and pull out his BMR pollen from a male he got from this pack and just saved. He is going to test viability incase it may be needed here to help broaden the genepool if need be.

26 Likes

Holly $^#%$^% @DefNSmokn , that is awesome. You are really helping a ton with this run bud. I feel horrible with the way this has been playing out.

19 Likes

not your fault @DougDawson , just the way the ball bouncesā€¦ working with older beans is always a crap shoot. I myself have been enjoying the ride so far, been very suspenseful. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

14 Likes

Very nice work on the babying of the sprouts my friend

Side note i popped 2 of your sour bubble from the fall box and they are already sprouting. They are definitely vigorous so maybe its all in these seeds :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy growing and keep on keeping on slowly my brudda lol.

HG

3 Likes

Thanks @Mrgreenthumb and @Heavenlygoo. I know this is a seed issue. I popped other seeds in the same paper towel as both batches to test and they all sprouted quick and strong. There is defiantly issues with the seeds, donā€™t know what but I know itā€™s not me. Canā€™t help still feeling a bit bad about it since the beans came from others.

12 Likes

Not you, could see from here they are weak seeds.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome man!!! Keep it aliiiive!!! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Im stoned so i didnt mean that in a condescending way because the fact that someone donates seed for the greater good is awesome.

Iā€™m stoked about the sour bubbles vitality though cause ive wanted sour bubble for a good long while and I found BOG but a little too late. I got his email from here i think, but never messaged her other than my condolences.

2 Likes

At this point itā€™s too hyped and one way or the otherā€¦ if one of us has to buy a pack somewhereā€¦ itā€™s going to happenā€¦ this has been a great adventureā€¦ as all are with you manā€¦ I look forward to seeing you make it happenā€¦ we all know you will brudder!!!

3 Likes

Sameā€¦ came in lateā€¦ but not too late to realize the integrity of BOG and his family

3 Likes