(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Thanks brother.

Didn’t take it that way at all bud and I am really happy to hear the Sour Bubble sprang to life for you. That’s fantastic.

Thanks my friend, I appreciate it.

3 Likes

How long you going to give them Doug?

4 Likes

I figure they are either going to start to grow or die soon. The first one planted producing leaves is a good sign but these are seedlings so I don’t think they are going to make the decision for me pretty soon. I do have a couple of back up plans waiting in the wings :wink:

12 Likes

More BMR’s???

4 Likes

Hopefully BMR’s

3 Likes

No, I have a full pack of Blue Kush which is a Blue Moon Rocks X Sour Bubble cross from BOG. Also a full pack of Sweet and Sour Cindy. Thinking Blue Kush would be the logical choice since it’s got the BMR in them.

23 Likes

Blue Kush no doubt!

I’d already be dropping those puppies, but im old and aint got time for shinnagins with seeds :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Ya if you got the room I’d be doing them soon.

5 Likes

Seems like blue kush is the closest cousin to bmr as well

3 Likes

I’m surprised nobody has been able to get in touch with BOG’s family/son and ask if BMR is going to be back on the menu at some point. Maybe they still have the parental stock.

3 Likes

Yeah, that would be nice. Unfortunately Jr seems to have no interest in even speaking to their loyal customers. The drops being done are miniscule and I have heard bad things about germ rates on what they have been recently releasing. I am hoping that changes but not counting on it at this point.

7 Likes

Maybe @JohnnyPotseed could teach him how to embrace what gets handed down to you in a proper manner.

2 Likes

Man, that is disappointing, for sure. :frowning:

Well, I’m “rooting” for those few beans you have going. Maybe it will be enough. I’m glad someone has some pollen also. I’m sure there are more packs of these in the wild too, it’s just about finding them.

5 Likes

Absolutely but it will have to be soon. It’s been 5 weeks already :tired_face: Here is hoping those babies pick up steam.

12 Likes

So still not much going on. The one seedling is tiny but doing ok, the others have not done much. Will see what happens by the weekend. The autos were looking a bit hungry, I am guessing they sucked what they could from the Happy Frog soil so I hit them with some nutes last night. Onward we go.

42 Likes

Well it’s been another day and no real progress. I am starting to think this may need to be postponed till I can find some stronger stock. Even if I can get a couple females and some pollen it would not really be a good representation of the gene pool and kind of defeat the purpose of a preservation run. Going to let these go till the weekend and see what they decide to do. Stay tuned folks.

33 Likes

Been a saga for sure man. Pulling for ya though. At this point it’s this thing that’s got to be done.

5 Likes

For sure… I know we all agree on that!!! Definitely not the last page of this book… the last pages will have to end in proper preservation… @DougDawson is spot on there!!

4 Likes

I would tend to agree but perhaps not with these particular seeds. It was very generous of the folks who donated them but there were just issues with them unfortunately. They got a couple more days but if not I will switch gears, start a different repro, then circle back to this one after when I can acquire more beans. Hey, a miracle could still happen. There are 7 of them in coco, they just got to do something.

23 Likes

Maybe you should go in and yell at them… tell em to wake the fuck up!! no more Mr nice guy… do the work or perish! Lol :laughing: Idk I figured we’ve been nice… and loving… maybe being mean will motivate those bad asses ?

6 Likes