(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

LOL, I already cracked all their homes in half to get them to do anything. There is only so much abuse I can dole out to the poor things cool1|nullxnull

12 Likes

give em a stern talking to , got tear em down then build them back up again
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
download (2)

9 Likes

LOL, that’s funny but it’s the wrong quote. “I bet the regret that” was the line if I recall correctly :thinking:

10 Likes

Maybe
?
20221019_193403

13 Likes

ROFLMAO

10 Likes

12 Likes

You are killing it, Doug. You have nurtured these seeds far more than nature ever would have, and far better than many whom I have personally witnessed. Earlier this year I popped two new packs of CSI seeds, all three of the plants that grudgingly popped after literally two weeks never grew more than ~2-3" tall after four months :pensive:. Sometimes the stars align just right, and sometimes they sadly do not. I believe you were definitely the single best person to attempt to preserve these seeds; you have given them the best environment possible for them to thrive, and they are the ones which have made a bad choice to not grow. :v:

13 Likes

Thanks bud, there is really only 1 that has given any real sign of turning around and it’s still like a 3 day old :roll_eyes:

25 Likes

Time to move on

6 Likes

Let’s just say I have weekend plans :wink:

15 Likes

Maybe LITFA, enjoy your weekend and let Mother Nature take over mate, you certainly are a trooper💚

6 Likes

That’s a full week of LITFA since it broke the surface. The rest are not doing much of anything. At least it’s green, lol.

8 Likes

Oh well, I guess the bar just doesn’t want to cooperate. But I am sure @DougDawson has something else on deck

7 Likes

You can bet on that.

12 Likes

Maybe they’ll start to take off eventually, I have a couple different strains right now that started really really slow and are just starting to pick up steam. Slowly
 but maybe one day.
Still wishing you the best if luck with them @DougDawson

6 Likes

I am starting to wonder about Canadian customs and possible irradiation

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know man. Something is definitely wrong, especially since all seeds put in with them sprang right to life. Even if I did some cloning there is nowhere near the genetic diversity in there to make a good repro. This run is not dead, I will still finish it, just have to hunt down some viable beans to do it right.

15 Likes

I could possibly see that my luck sprouting seeds is pathetic. 60 plus seeds and 8 survived but extremely slow growth. Almost the same results as you Doug.

6 Likes

That sucks man. It’s frustrating to be sure. We give them all we can but sometimes they just wont cooperate. I still think Blue Kush would be the best alternative while I hunt for more BMR beans. It is BMR x Sour Bubble so at least there are some BMR genetics in there. We shall see what the weekend brings.

14 Likes

Yup, that’s classic Doug!
When the going get tough he double clutches and shifts into bull low
 :wink::+1:

Cheers
G

12 Likes