(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

It’s a monster woah. You watering this like 3 times a day .?

2 Likes

Nope, once is all it takes, just feed to runoff once a day at this point. Not bad for a 0.8 gallon pot.

5 Likes

Sweet. I need to use bigger pots lol mine are small :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: watering 2x a day in veg

2 Likes

Has any more BMR beans showed up at you mail box Doug?

2 Likes

I have 11 F1’s. 5 from one source and 6 from another. Enough to do the run if they grow for me.

14 Likes

This makes me happy as hell to see this. My last indoor was 11 years ago and I’ve been out of the loop for awhile. This is this first forums I’ve hopped in since I got off IC. Bog was the only grow related person I stayed in contact with, I was so bummed when I heard he passed. Such a wealth of knowledge and you can tell he truly cared about just making the best genetics possible for the people. Thanks for helping to keep bogs work going :metal::pray:

6 Likes

That is really awesome… I am positive this attempt will be successful,no doubt. So excited

2 Likes

Any updates on that BMR sex? Did the BMRSeeds make it safely?

4 Likes

So a couple pics for you all. Been really screwing the pooch so to speak on this plant. Still have not set up my cloner and it has grown into the light, lol. So here it was when I opened the tent today.

So to start with let’s chop this things head off shall we.

I will be doing something with that top shortly. Now for those still curious about sex, here are some pics of it’s private parts :wink:

So the plant is still healthy, many clones are available for trimming off this bushy beast. But I have bought myself some time. At least it’s healthy :wink:

28 Likes

How old is that hedge now? Like 2 months?

4 Likes

Believe it or not the thing broke soil October 13th, lol.

7 Likes

LOL I was just looking back at the old posts and discovered that very thing!
For a second I had a complex: “My plants never get that big in veg!”
And then it dawned on me…
Looking great friend.

edit: apply that patience to flowering and you’re in the landrace club!

8 Likes

Did you fire up your cloner and use that top you lopped off

3 Likes

That’s the plan. Just need to figure out how to mix my GH nutes into a good solution for this, never done it before. I do have some clonex as well.

4 Likes

You don’t necessarily need to add nutes at first.
I clone without using any nutes at all.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see how that fancy cloner works. Thinking about getting one myself.

3 Likes

I’d do bloom at around 400 ppm 50 ppm of silica total 450 /475 ph 63
I’ve never used clone x you also could feed the same ratio as what the mom was getting , I’ve found that using bloom nutes promotes faster rooting and they seem to like it .

5 Likes

The mom is getting 1050ppm with PH of 6 bud, not sure I would want to use that although I can’t say for sure as I have never used a cloner.

3 Likes

In my aerocloner setup, I used GH flora series 1/4 strength veg formula. Worked just fine for me.

4 Likes

I’m gonna try using a little nutrients in my cloner. Been using just plain tap water and it’s a little slow going.

6 Likes