(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

This 1 yeah?

2 Likes

Yep thats it

1 Like

Right on
 it looks nice!!

2 Likes

Yup, same as mine only I got the 24 site one. Also it shows a collapsible dome but mine came with a solid dome. They just didn’t update the pic. I know people say you can DIY one for around $50 USD but mine is only $104 USD on Amazon and comes perfectly fitted with a dome so to get the extra bits plus save the labor it was well worth it IMO. I also have a 25 plant count so a larger one seemed like a waste to me.

6 Likes

Yeah that may be better for someone like me
 smaller scale

3 Likes

I remember seeing some great Blue Moon Rocks bud blast pics and nugshots over at Breedbay back in the day
 I always wanted to do Lifesaver due to that Jack’s Cleaner Blueberry
 there was a pheno of JC Blueberry called Batgirl due to the shape or the leaves from an overhead view
 looked like the Bat Signal. Theres tons of Lifesaver, Blue Moon Rocks, & Bogs Bubble grows that are out there and they always looked so nice. I envy that you are growing these right now. Bogs strains always looked like they’d be perfect for bubble hash. Some real frost monsters.

9 Likes

I’m just getting back from an Amazon search break now you’re about to send me on a YouTube search break :joy:

5 Likes

Lmao!! So true

3 Likes

Yup I’m building one I already have a few of the things I need

3 Likes

Doug!, That would be funny as shit !!!

Anyone got a Sherpa? :wink:

Edit: I’ve forgotten the precise context of this since last night, but it is ment to be funny
:smiley: :wink:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Buy if you’re bucks uP, build 'em if you ain’t! I went with the ultrasonic fogger unit and an air pump & stone. Cheap as, and works great!

:call_me_hand:

30 Likes

And once you really feel comfortable using cloner, and have a lil extra money laying around, buy some “perma clone” collar for your cloner. You will understand value the more runs you have.

STERILIZE + ReUSE

PermaClone Collars

Microwave - Bake - Boil
Autoclave - Pressure Cook

Easy to Wash + Chemical Sanitize

5 Year Warranty
The colorful "rainbow " collar are useful, but for longterm recommend, upgrade, imo

#knowbettergrowbetter
Hapi growing

15 Likes

Did you ever get those other round of BMR seeds @DougDawson, was hoping to see a tent full of BMR seedlings coming to life.

5 Likes

I did but can’t really do anything until my Blue Kush run is done. I do one preservation at time and need to do a thorough cleaning before I start BMR. Trust me the first thing I wanted to do was plant those seeds but I won’t take a chance on cross contaminating them.

18 Likes

Good to hear they made it in
yea definitely don’t want any cross contamination going on
 Can’t wait for the BMR to make a return appearance, gonna be bad ass

6 Likes

I may have missed it, but is the bigun male
Or female @DougDawson. Regardless its looking real nice Clark lol.

5 Likes

Here are some pics when I took the top off @Heavenlygoo :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I dont like the brown cyanobacteria there, I hope it doesn’t get into the stem. I add hypochlorous or H2O2 to the rez to minimize these types of infections. I would definitely sterilize the unit before adding new clones.

3 Likes

I don’t use this gear yet, but thats an awesome knock-off @Tlander 555

4 Likes

It’s not an infection bud, it’s burned. The top grew right into the light and was getting burned as it was literally pushing against the LED. Nothing to worry about there.

6 Likes