(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

dragon-ball-power-up

(Actual footage of BMR embryos inside those seed hulls)

I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

10 Likes

Never give up, never surrender!

7 Likes

They’re going to germinate. I kept 2 seeds just in case. I sprouted both of them last week. Both germinated by the second day🙂

7 Likes

Round 3 will be the one…I just know it, great success
download (22)

5 Likes

I am trying to have faith bud. This particular strain has just been one of those things that keeps kicking me in the metaphorical gonads. This run is 100% getting done this time. It’s just going to happen. I am going to put this one in the books as a success in the end.

25 Likes

That’s the spirit! I have full confidence you’re going to get :100: germination with those beans!

8 Likes

Good luck Doug! It’s nothing you’ve done wrong pal, sometimes that’s just the way the cookie crumbles. This round is the ONE, LOL

8 Likes

@DougDawson what’s the secret? Also you ever run the sour Bluetooth?

2 Likes

This is gonna be Doug’s house pretty soon.

11 Likes

Good luck with the new beans, I hope you get some to crackk and grow this time.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Reposting this for positive vibes…

13 Likes

This has become a “Mission from God”.
mission from God

17 Likes

Now it’s time for some good old fashioned redemption, good luck Doug! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Spoken like an abused spouse :laughing:

6 Likes

“No one will ever love you like I do.” Doug Dawson to Blue Moon Rocks.

Good luck Doug. Your passion for this project makes me want to grow some too.

7 Likes

Lol…I don’t know how many members are on here…but virtually ALL of us are cheering Doug on on this one!

7 Likes

Gonna be an awesome grow… you got this

6 Likes

7 Likes
5 Likes

Awesome :+1:t2: I love it and now it’s on like donkey Kong LoL but seriously I am sending you some good vibes from the seed germination Dude’s and Dudette’s and may they bless these magic beans !..ace-ventura-pet-detective-ace-ventura

6 Likes