(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Good luck @DougDawson
YOU CAN DUUU IT!! (Cheech Marin voice)
:muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Well sir, you were right, look whoā€™s coming to dinner :slight_smile:

The 5 on the bottom are the ones I got from you, the other 6 were from another member. They are not near as vigorous but are showing some signs of life so there is still hope for them. These 5 from you are all in coco now so itā€™s time to LITFA and wait for them to surface. Once again I must thank you.

51 Likes

Awesome manā€‹:clap:t3::raised_hands:t2::clap:t3::raised_hands:t2::clap:t3::raised_hands:t2::clap:t3::raised_hands:t2::clap:t3::raised_hands:t2:

Thank you for taking the time to honor BOG and this community by doing a seed increase! Iā€™m glad I kept them in the refrigerator all these years. I havenā€™t had any seeds not sprout so far stored this way over 12 years.

19 Likes

BEST NEWS EVER! Good job!

7 Likes

Those are the blue moonrocks? :crossed_fingers:t2:

7 Likes

Hell yeah thatā€™s awesome to see and I canā€™t wait to see them grown up and Happy Germinating The Docā€¦ thanks for the seeds @Ottafish greatly appreciated

6 Likes

A very generous gift to the community that you are both responsible for @Ottafish and @DougDawson , beautiful! :star_struck: you too @DrGonzo13 @GrownAtHighAltitude and anyone Iā€™m forgetting, I know there are moreā€¦

8 Likes

What a sight for sore eyes!! :eyes:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GreatIdioticHydatidtapeworm-size_restricted.gif

5 Likes

Nice work!

5 Likes

Iā€™m excited

3 Likes

It is my pleasure. I am grateful to you for making it possible. These seeds have shown more vigor in 2 days than all 3 previous packs combined. They must know they are a dying strain and need to procreate, lol. Seriously though, you clearly stored them well. If I remember you said for over 10 years so that is impressive IMO.

Yes they indeed are. My one bulky male is still hanging out waiting to be introduced to the rest.

It really is. The ones I got from you are on the top. They are not moving as quickly but if you look closely at the pic you will see 4 of the 6 have cracked open and 1 is pushing out a tap root. Come on little seeds.

Yeah, @MeowsTrapSeeds as well. @CrunchBerries for finding me the fellow who had the first pack I tried. Also @DefNSmokn . None will be forgotten :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Loving the taproots on those REALLY nice :+1:t2: image good vibes from ā€œChunkā€ LoLā€¦ because ā€œGoonies never say dieā€ like this run!

8 Likes

Congratulations, and thanks for the dedication and everyone who donated, to keep a piece of cannabis history alive. This is fantastic news. :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Yes these were some of the first seeds I ever bought. I bought BMR, Sour Bubble, and Ghost Train Haze. I still have half the Sour Bubble seeds and 3 of the GTH Iā€™m waiting to pop. I better get on the Sour Bubble before they get too old and do an increase.

10 Likes

Hot damn!! Thatā€™s frigging awesome @DougDawson 3rd time is the charm brother!!

Good going brother @Ottafish for helping to keep the gem alive!!

5 Likes

If you ever need some Sour Bubble just let me know, I still have thousands of them from my reproduction run last year.

12 Likes

Pretty impressive for 10 yo seeds!

Didnā€™t realize that many folks were responsible for making this happen but I appreciate all of your efforts

6 Likes

Yes, 3 packs donated and only 1 plant which took a ton of nursing to get it healthy. These are the most vigorous BMR seeds I have seen so far so I am pretty stoked. Time will tell how it will all work out but this round is off to a good start anyway.

19 Likes

This is getting interesting!
ezgif-1-07caa42a71

7 Likes

Sensational mate! Hereā€™s hoping that all the seeds that have cracked germinate shortly too! Iā€™m thinking we need to run a poll to name the chunky lone male! :thinking: as no doubt you being the pollen master he will spread his genetics worldwide :muscle: Iā€™m thinking arnie haha
Best of luck with this brother your perseverance is so admirable :+1:

5 Likes