(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! This just became my number 1 favorite thread!!! Lets get it on!!!

8 Likes

Whats that saying…”it takes a village”

Thanks @DougDawson, @Ottafish and the other donators!

I gotta echo, 10 years and still going strong they must’ve been stored well. We’re they in a deep freeze or just the refrigerator?

3 Likes

No just the bottom crisper of the refrigerator. I figure it’s better to keep them just above freezing. It’s important not to take them out. Temperature fluctuations are what really kill the seeds(I believe)

7 Likes

Wow. Another awesome run at it. Go @DougDawson You are truly a fine example of what OG is all about. The things you do…. In such an awesome way.

4 Likes

this grow is going to be epic for sure… so excited to see all those taproots just waiting to get planted. Thanks @Ottafish, so happy you preserved these precious little nuggets. Thanks @DougDawson for putting in all this time and effort, it has been a crazy ride up in here.

3 Likes

So the remaining 6 seeds are showing more life and we got a few small tails or at least the start of tails. Also seeing 3 of the 5 in coco have made it to the surface. You can just see a bit of green sticking out of the coco. Come on little ones, everyone is pulling for you.

51 Likes

We are all so excited to see seeds sprout that it’s making me question if watching grass grow might not be as boring as the saying suggests.

4 Likes

I guess it depends on the grass, lol.

7 Likes

4 Likes

So happy to see some green, these little ones have got some spunk to them… soon there will be a sea of green of BMR

3 Likes

I will be much happier when I have plants with leaves, lol. Until then, I am an anxious guy.

10 Likes

Come onnn lil bmr’s! :sun_with_face: :pray: :weight_lifting_man: :+1:
giphy

7 Likes

Did someone say Blue Moon Rocks :slight_smile: Next 6 seeds are all popped now and showing tails. I will be putting them into some coco to get them going with the other 5. All of which have dropped their helmets.

60 Likes

Very awesome Doug! Super excited for this one. So happy you have sprouts this time.

6 Likes

Nice. One HELL of a lot smoother this time around so far.

6 Likes

I agree. Showing much better signs of vigor. Feeling good about them so far.

8 Likes

12 Likes

You gottt its Dougggg! Awesome start to what’s going to be another amazing run :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks brother, got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes