(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Here’s a couple shots…

About $5 ea.

:call_me_hand:

Sorry @DougDawson , didn’t mean to go off-thread! :cry:

9 Likes

Dang dude so then you got eleven to pop?!

2 Likes

Yes indeed, put the other 6 into coco a little while ago. Now if I can get them through this delicate stage all will be well. I am pretty hopeful going by their vigor.

11 Likes

You’re so modest…they’ll be fine I’m confident

2 Likes

Not modesty to understand where one doesn’t have total control! This is the awareness of experience.

4 Likes

Doesn’t hurt to think positive though :wink:

4 Likes

Sick man those tails look super straight too. Hey so where did this newest batch of BMR seeds come from?

4 Likes

I have never really tried coco, then in the seedling stage you giving water or are you on a light nute regime? I keep watching you and am thinking about it you seem to have a good system in place!

1 Like

I don’t start nutes for a few days to a week. The seedlings have enough energy to push out their first true set of leaves. At that point, they will need nutes.

4 Likes

This build looks pretty nifty.

Is there a DIY cloner thread? If yes, you should add to the tips and tricks over there. If no, you should start one.

I’ve made several DIY aerocloners, but i never tried using an ultrasonic fogger. If it clones reliably, I might have to try one out.

4 Likes

Haa, haa, haa! I’m such a stoner that I’d say ‘Yes’, I think I went cover-to-cover on a couple DIY threads, posted a bunch of my own stuff and then promptly made several mistakes anyway! But this stuff is cheap for the most part and they just keep getting better and better each new generation. (I didn’t even consider that my ‘root’ tank is clear and admitting light until I read of people’s great fear of ‘light-leaks’ around collars! I didn’t know, so my plants rooted great! :joy: next version will account for that!) Just remember to buy 2 of everything like the ultraSound because you can’t afford down time at all if/when it goes!

I like the UltraSound Fogger and the results, but it’s been literally decades since I had anything else to compare it to! If you DO explore it, DM me and I’ll try to dig up the threads where I posted some (hopefully) useful info.

:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

The first 5 that went in coco came from @Ottafish and the other 6 came from @DrGonzo13

8 Likes

So just a quick update. Got home to find our little BMR, the 5 put in coco first, are doing well. All have opened up, greened up and are starting to show their first true leaves. The 4th one has not opened completely but I am just going to LITFA and let nature sort itself out.

Now on to the other 6 that I put in coco. Had a couple that were stuck inside their membrane but had dropped their seed shells. So I gently removed them. It was nice as they were damp and came off real easy so did not hurt any. Now the question is, how many broke the surface?

So there we have it, 11 seeds dropped, 11 seeds popped. We are off to a dam good start. Another day and the last 6 should start to get some color and pick themselves up. Onward we go BMR fans. We will finally have something to put these with :wink:

Have a great weekend everyone.

70 Likes

We can unclench now.

12 Likes

Set to half pucker for now, lol. Will feel better when they grow a bit. Seedlings can be so fickle.

21 Likes

Good number’s, the sprouts look fantastic.:crossed_fingers:t2:

7 Likes

Roger that, setting sphincters to 50% pucker :vulcan_salute::woozy_face:

8 Likes

Have a great weekend Doug!

2 Likes

Awesome brother man :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Another redemption run is kicking off!!
Looks great and I’m sure it will continue to look great!

3 Likes