(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

He’ll yeah! Looking good :+1: :eyes::desert_island:

2 Likes

Touch down made by our favorite player, Mr. Doug Dawson! :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Sweet beginnings!!!

2 Likes

This is a beautiful sight to see Doug! The big daddy BMR is no longer alone! Congrats on your babies, brother!!

4 Likes

Thanks brother @Draig , I appreciate the kind words.

3 Likes

Man your like a freaking badger , persistent as Hell ! Half beaver too it appears. Your days are long huh !

3 Likes

I do try to keep busy, lol. Sleep is not always my friend. How is @Jetdro doing today?

4 Likes

Never better , I’m pretty damn content @DougDawson

3 Likes

That’s all anyone of us can ask brother, good to hear.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize mental health was a real thing

As it turns out

Its a THING !

No longer in a meat grinder and a ultra negative competitive environment my mind has changed .

I’m in a real good spot , having fun every damn day , and my bud game is getting on point.

Don’t have the big bucks flowing in anymore , but my needs are met and with a new found inner peace , my materialistic wants are vanishing . Now instead of a 65 k car , I only want a 1500 dollar weed dryer, lol .

Quality time doing what I want is priceless

25 Likes

That’s amazing man, very few manage to reach that kind of frame of mind. You should be very proud of yourself.

5 Likes

So happy to see these are actually growing, but you are absolutely killing it Doug. I have a front row seat to to this show.

2 Likes

ViparSpectra was kind enough to give me 2 of their new XS 1500 Pro lights so I just installed them and took out the P2000 that was in there. It’s pretty cool, they are daisy chained together and add 100 more watts to the tent as well as better coverage on the ends. Now that they are set up I moved the little seedlings into my 2x4 tent upstairs. The first 5 are looking good. The other 6 are not looking as good but still kicking so should be fine.

44 Likes

That’s awesome Doug! That’s a nice looking light. Is that the XS1500 Pro? The led layout looks different than the regular xs1500.
ViparSpectra was the only leds I’ve used, and love them! Also congrats on all the BMR babies!

6 Likes

Yes, it’s the XS1500 pro they released a couple days ago. I had them last week but wasn’t allowed to show them till they hit the market. They have some kind of lens over the diodes that is supposed to distribute the light. I don’t know how well it will work but happy to give them a shot.

13 Likes

So awesome Jetdro. Yup, the minute you step off the hamster wheel for a few months you realize what a giant scam “Keeping up with the Jones’s” is. Godspeed to you on your continued peaceful evolution :100:

6 Likes

Oh okay! I heard lots of great things about the XS line, so I can only imagine the upgraded version must be better. I have a few of their older reflector blurple leds (v450 model) that work decently.

2 Likes

I was looking at Viparspectra lights, then I ran into the Mars light I purchased. A ts3000 for a $139.00. Had to buy it. Then I had to make my flower room bigger :blush:

2 Likes

@DougDawson Do you know what material the lens are made of? Is there any UV light coming from the fixture?

1 Like

Holy Crap, Doug. Another free light kit???
You are luckier than a dog with two peckers. How do you do it? That’s all I wanna know. How?

3 Likes