(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

I can’t think of anyone more deserving. Very good!

4 Likes

We’re buying them for him by reading and posting on his thread. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll be interested to get your thoughts on it. I actually just scored one of those myself but I won’t be able to test it for a minute cause I have other lights to test first. I’ve been happy with my XS2000s so I can’t imagine I won’t like it. I’ve been able to score a few name brand lights gratis lately and this is the one I was most excited about after seeing how well the 2000s did.

4 Likes

These companies are not stupid when giving the right person the items for their “at single product investment costs” for a butt-load of advertising hits. :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Got them from a rep on RIU, lol. That’s the main reason I still keep an account open there :slight_smile: That and I know a few really cool folks over there. I just don’t hang out there really since I joined OG. It’s way better here.

9 Likes

Ok so I know this is the boring part but I got to say I am just happy to keep looking in and seeing the plants are alive, lol. Here are your BMR today.

51 Likes

Nothing boring about watching your grass grow. I’m excited seeing your babies alive every day.

3 Likes

Looking good now!! Yay!

1 Like

The best part is…Just look at 'em all!!!

4 Likes

Yup, I’m definitely feeling much better about this run.

7 Likes

Fine young lads… gonna grow big and strong… so awesome

1 Like

They remind me of the babes- “What babes?” - The babes with the power. :dancer: :man_dancing: :dancing_men:

Little ones looking great Mr. Dawson!

5 Likes

Well just a few more baby pics for you all. Dialed the lights in to get a PPFD of just over 180 for now. They are all on a light nute solution. Onward we go.

35 Likes

That’s great, so glad everything is working out this go around.
That’s a nifty little meter, I was looking at iPhone apps as I heard they are fairly accurate.

2 Likes

That’s a quantum par meter. I am not a fan of the lux meters or phone aps but I know many use them. They just don’t build phones with quantum sensors, lol. But they can be a good tool.

2 Likes

badass! I always wanted one of those Apogee Meters. Wicked to see you dialling in your room to the T!

I don’t think the phone ones work as accurately as proper meters. But maybe give a decent ball park?

2 Likes

@DougDawson explaining the new lights to the wife like…

I’ve been doing the same with seeds with my wife lmao…

16 Likes

Haha! Think we’ve all played that game with our better halves at one point or another.

I’m lucky…she just doesn’t ask anymore.

5 Likes

Haha so true. It doesn’t matter how excited I’m am in one ear out the other she could care less about the garden as long as she can’t smell it. Then she care a whole lot lol

5 Likes

So I about doubled the light intensity yesterday and they seem perfectly fine with it. The 6 are not moving as quickly at the first 5 but sill alive anyway.

44 Likes