(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

@Upstate snuck in at TL2 #15. Thanks for everything youve done!

1 Like

I figured it out my old ass needed my glasses lol

7 Likes

Hi @upstate,
I’ll just add my appreciation to the big pile of Love! :+1: :+1: :green_heart:
Fantastic work sir.

-Grouchy

4 Likes

49 sense, thanks @Upstate u the man :facepunch:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your hard work @Upstate

2 Likes

I still think a little quiz about how the coop works followed by a poll to just click your slot would be easier than a wiki. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I went to check and it’s been fixed

2 Likes

By my eye everyone’s still bumped up a number

Also 76 numbers instead of the original 75

1 Like

Now it’s been fixed. When you edit in your name, folks, please make sure to put it on the same line as a number that’s already there rather than adding a new number for yourself. There are limited spaces, unfortunately.

5 Likes

Nice Job @Upstate! I was just gifted a pack this year from @Roms at Atao seeds and have two going atm. I’ll hold off signing up so others get a chance.

@Upstate, how many weeks does yours go? Seems like these go 20 weeks.

5 Likes

Thanks - signed up on trust level 3 - #46

2 Likes

The plants have been beaten up a little bit from fondling them, pulling out all the seeds, But someone asked for a picture. They really haven’t grown since the last one. Nubby is the plant I topped when there was a pinky sized cluster of female flowers… Stops height gain immediately. It was the tallest plant when I pinched it.
@Papalag Glad you figured it out.

23 weeks

31 Likes

There were seven males not pictured

11 Likes

7 males :slight_smile: hell yeah bro! That’s what I call Diversity! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is from the Richard Williams seed line…or something else?

Looks like your sign up is shapin’ up…LOL!

Glad its really gettin’ off the ground…How close to finish are these when start droppin’ seeds?

Great choice for something like this…Glad its seein’ the Light!!!

2 Likes

How many seeds you grown for having 7 males ? Males proportion is very low with pure sat!!

Post1

???

lol

5 Likes

11 plants this round. I know. Crazy male %. I always get males. Every time. No matter the strain. I think it’s the cold weather I have. Early season plants see low 40’s. I grow outdoors mostly. Nothing is babied. It lives or dies.
Last time I think I had 50% males.
Outta likes everyone. How many seeds does a guy have to give away before getting an honorary tl3 status and unlimited likes. I’d settle for the likes.

23 Likes

I have 2 beldias that are really healthy, one that has some white spots and one that is getting slowly eaten by a (green) caterpillar. 1 had a stem break early on and eventually died.

2 Likes

Wow i assumed you where already tl3 being the first to send me seeds. I’m sure you met all requierments by now.

1 Like

I have to agree with your theory. @Upstate I’m also mostly outdoor. I average 30% males outside. Seems consistent over the years. I do try not to grow fem seeds. I like photo regs. I believe genetics might be stronger…:thinking::woman_shrugging:
Just my opinion over the years. Anybody have any scientific facts? I’ve asked this question often. Love hearing the different answers…

4 Likes