(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

Click on your profile. go to activity and click on topics.
You show 5.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

@g-pas , thank you ma’am! You are an awesome lady! And I hope you have a speedy recovery I am greatly appreciative :slight_smile:
G-paS to the rescue! Yet again lol smh so I figured the least I could do is get a cool lady some flowers :slight_smile:

16 Likes

They are N pigs for being Sativas. I’m working on fixing that. Another generation or 2 and they will realize they’re not going to get all the N they want. If I had to guess I’d say these were grown chemically in the past. It takes a little bit for them to switch back to the organic mindset.
Top dressing with some chicken poop works good. If you are getting lots of rain the N gets washed out of the soil real quick, too. I haven’t grown one that stayed green yet

10 Likes

Mulch helps keep the N in the soil. I use a square cloth/ towel/ old shirt with a slit cut to the midway point to drape it over the soil and pot. Keeps roots happy when the heat hits, too. I soak my white shirts in mud water to make them brown for camo

6 Likes

Ok then they are going to love this :slight_smile: so I got the first 2 in the ground the other 4 get new shoes tomorrow:) I got a busy day sorry :slight_smile: but I got 2 done today , slow and steady wins the race :slight_smile: lol

PS the first plant is the one that was the smallest when I topped the others so I didn’t top it because it needed to catch up so it catch up but I’m thinking that I will leave it to see natural structure it’s pretty branchy so idk but let’s see shall we :slight_smile:

14 Likes

2 packs of Oaxaca Peshawar left if someone wants them.

11 Likes

Looks like it has a nice structure without being topped, doesn’t it? It’s always nice to see what plants want to do without any training.

4 Likes

Pick me pick me . lol

7 Likes

I would love some of those if they aren’t spoken for yet! @Upstate

Oaxaca x Pesh sounds very nice

6 Likes

@THCeed and @Weednerd.Anthony send me a PM

4 Likes

PM sent.

Thank you so much for your generosity!

I am BEYOND excited to get these going…

Feel like a kid in a candy store !!

:pray::peace_symbol::seedling::green_heart:

4 Likes

Mine is sent as well. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Fat Bottom Girls , you make my Rockin world go round!

I hope y’all can see that, I used the broad fork a spot like 4’x4’ and then put a probably 3" layer of compost and covered with some cardboard and leaves I put the cardboard on the west side to help with heat and drying ness of the as afternoon sun and I didn’t have to rake as much :slight_smile: lol PS the other 2 will be in before sun down

16 Likes

Color of pollen may indicate viability.

4 Likes

Alright all tucked in :slight_smile:

The 3 on the left are Joe pheno the closest one to you on the right is the untopped one and the farthest on the right is the “numb tongue” :tongue: lol

17 Likes

Nice layout!

…Very subtle the way you laid out the brush on the ground to funnel any foot traffic into the pit trap… (/s) :+1: :smirk:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

You’d think pollen age would affect its color, but I haven’t seen that myself. Most fresh pollen( lots of it over 32 years)) I’ve dealt with is yellow when a male flower is just ready to open or if the pollen is falling from a freshly opened flower.
This Peshawar pollen, and Lolab valley, Kashmir pollen are the only two white pollen landraces I’ve come across out of maybe 30 or 40. Pollen comes out white, stays white while drying and dries white. All other pollen stays yellow while drying and while dry. Months later, it’s still yellow too, even in sun.
It’s quite possible hybrid strains behave differently.

9 Likes

I’m envious! Looks like a great spot. Well done. You are going to have some trees on your hands. My guess is 12-15+ feet if the plants have a good memory of their past.

7 Likes

I have over 1,000 seeds of Tirah Valley×Peshawar from my later pollination with the #4 and #5 males.
Anyone interested? There will be varying amounts of cbd due to the Tirah, but all of the Tirah have at least 50% of their cannabinoids as thc, imo, and 3 of them were very thc dominant.
I can offer seed from whichever Tirah momma you enjoy the most.
I need a break from seed packing, but I have motivation left in me for half a dozen packs if there is interest.
I think these will give a 2:1 - 4:1 thc/ cbd ratio. Best guess.

20 Likes

Well I got the Oaxaca X Peshawar germed and 9/10 opened up and I’m waiting on them to emerge and I was going to post a picture but my damn phone is acting weird!? It’s saying my camera is not responding? Like what? Now that doesn’t make any sense lol so I might have to get a new one I’m not sure yet I tried turning it off and on again to no aveil smh lol idk maybe it’ll fix itself lol it happens sometimes

8 Likes