(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

You keep dangling candy in front of a fat kid and eventually I’m going to break ha. I am actually interested in the possible CBD potential. Are you looking to have these grown right away this season?

I’m waiting for several more plants to sex before I drop any more. Seed popping this time of year becomes quite addicting when that little devil on my shoulder keeps saying “go on! just put em outdoors there’s plenty of room out there!”

Also, I’m starting to think these peshawar are never going to stop flowering. Most colas are throwing out new pistils constantly.

15 Likes

Oh wow :flushed:! Bro nice! I can’t wait to see what happens outdoor this year , thanks @deeez99 that picture just filled me full of “vigor” for the coming season :slight_smile: truly inspiring bro :slight_smile: for real

Me too! I also have this issue lol they’ll fit, they’ll fit bro lol I’m sure of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@drgreensleeves So awesome you have yours in the ground, really excited to see what they can do (and I’m jealous!). You have what looks like a really nice outdoor spot for them.

2 Likes

I’m hoping somebody can show us what’s in these seeds, but I have no problem if you wait to germinate after all the help you’ve given us for this seedrun.

:rofl::joy::rofl:. I have that same devil on my shoulders that says " c’mon old man, you could die tomorrow without trying all the Sativas…there’s still some room…it’ll be ok"

Mine finally stopped throwing new ones at week 13 on the serrated leaf runt. ( id left 2 lower buds to see)The other was still going at week 12, but was essentially finished and was fully chopped.( Don’t wait for amber resin. It’ll be a long wait.)
Looks like you have some time left. Perhaps the flowering schedule was messed up a bit? They ripen quickly at the end of the cycle, though.
Have pics of the others? Anything smell like stinky feet?
Miss Piss tastes like straight up pine now, fully dried. The serrated leaf runt is fruity pine. Nice combination of flavors.
I believe most of the 80’s Pine pot was from these Peshawar genetics being more prevalent back then. The Kush genetics eventually overpowered the Pine.
Pine smell/ taste is still found in the amalgamated Tirah Valley as well, and I believe this is due to the recent influx of Peshawar genetics into Tirah Valley’s cannabis population back in the 80’s, when farmers left Peshawar ( Afghanistan) due to police/ soviet army pressure in Nuristan/ af/ pak border region.

Zoom in on those big ass resin heads😁

12 Likes

How many times did you top them? @deeez99 out of curiosity and do you have LEDs? Or like a HPS? That’s awesome bud size and fullness tell me all about it how ? Lol thanks

2 Likes

I’ll have to check later or tomorrow getting ready to leave for the day. When watering them and brushing against them there is a noticeably strong pine smell which is quite nice!

Just once at the sixth node.

Yes I’m currently using the VIVOSUN VS3000 for these.

4 Likes

My yield was really shitty. I made waaaaaay more seeds than intended on all 3 plants. Between 1, 000 or even 1,500 seeds on each one. These will yield great treated correctly.
I have one Jo bx volunteer going 12 12 from seed. Tried pinching the top at 4th set. But I missed from the look of it. Typically that will result in 3 tops ( FIM method. F.uck, I. M.issed)but I didn’t quite take enough of it( must take around 90% of the top) and just had the single top, looking mutated.

7 Likes

Do they have the Samsung diodes? 301b maybe? And are they QBs ? No fans? They seem really nice if you don’t mind me asking what the price tag look ? I got QBs on a budget, lol bloom plus bp 3000 but they are only 200$ and they got Samsung but they are like the 5… Something another lol oh @deeez99

2 Likes

If you top enough times these will be incredible bushes, like the photo of Joe. They respond extremely well to topping and produce nice apical buds, like Himalayan strains. Even sucker shoots have a nice bud at the top. More tops= more yield and more nice colas with these. No comparison at all. After seeing your in ground outdoor plants I’m fighting with my Gemini self as to what to help my neighbor grow medically. It WAS going to be Ilaqai Nasal Tirah, but you ruined me😁 and now maybe it’s Joe Bx instead.

8 Likes

Yes, you can see the details here:

Scooped it up when Amazon had it listed it at almost half off. It’s currently $60 off which is not too bad but it was a steal when I got it.

5 Likes

@upstate so do you think top one more time? That’s what I was thinking, one more time at what ? About chest high maybe? Idk I’ll see how fast they are growing once they get used to their new shoes

1 Like

@drgreensleeves I would do all toppings asap myself. Then, folding or bending afterward as needed. The longer you wait, the more stem you’ll have and the more height you’ll have. Plan on just the upper most buds down about 18 inches from the tips giving you the yield with these. You want these wide as can be. It would be neat to let one of them go natural and see how tall it will get, though😁. But don’t let me tell you what to do… you are doing fine without my advice.
It just occurred to me that you could be smoking hash from these all next winter from your trim/ larfy buds alone. Is that( now) the plan?

3 Likes

@deeez99 with a light like that, how deep into the canopy will it penetrate and how far above plants do you keep it? What hps light would it compare to lumens wise? 400, 600, 1000?
Maybe a 600?
Sure looks like it does a good job. How many lights to cover the Peshawar you have? I need to switch to LED’s for next winter I think.

2 Likes

You can get this for same price. I highly recommend SF.

Oh you said samsung dioedes… this is the cheap one I have only 200W with samsung dioes.

For 300w you can pay slightly more get a bar with samsung diodes…

2 Likes

Me personally the hlg is the best way to go but they are usually sold out but they will build one or send a bolt up kit but quility wise can’t beat it and LEDs are way easier on the power bill :slight_smile: but as far as UV production nothing compares to good old MH that’s for sure PS and budget LEDs usually don’t penitrate real good the whites do better than the blurple but not like a HPS but LEDs don’t hardly put out no heat so it’s kind of a give and take

3 Likes

:eyes:

13 Likes

Well nevermind I think I’m going to go about it a different way first let me see what I can do I will let you know what I figure out :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

Apologies for lagging behind. This thread just moves right along. lol
I’d be interested in some of these, please. :grinning:

3 Likes

Which ones buddy? Tirah/Peshawar?

3 Likes

I’m looking for a crazy individual with serious Sativa skills to attempt to grow 2 seeds from something potentially extra special and potentially very long flowering. Up to 20 + weeks. 2 years ago, I mated a really nice yielding and potent Goroka highland ( png gold)with Old Silversides (Oaxaca) herself. I was going to save these seeds for me,( there’s only 20) for when I start growing some of my hybrids…but curiosity has gotten the best of me.
I have to know you well

11 Likes