(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

My males real branchy :slight_smile: but I lost the one and I can’t figure why maybe bugs ate roots and I couldn’t see accompanyed with a night rain I missed smh sorry @Upstate I hope you’re not mad at me I been dreading it

There’s only the 2 males I hope you can see them good I tried to even get stuff behind them anyways I hope you can :slight_smile:

6 Likes

They are probably close to 6ft tall and I’m sorry it’s taking so long but I shouldn’t have flipped them back I should’ve just kept them in flower and just got what I could off the little one @Upstate that’s my bad bro I’m sorry

4 Likes

No worries brother. Shit happens growing outdoors. It’s part of the game. Not meant to be is all.
FYI, some of these will flower really long. Hope you have a nice fall or a faster pheno than I got.
I wouldn’t pollinate the one I have anyway. Smells great, but I’m not " feeling it " with this one. I’m going to have to do a few generations of selections to remove the Pearl phenos, unless I get a big yielding version. The stem resin is there, but calyxes are small. Maybe they’ll swell. Fingers crossed.
What stem smells are you getting. Can you force flower now? You’ll want to if you can

5 Likes

Don’t be silly. You did me a favor trying them out.

2 Likes

Lmao damn bro! Lol that f-ing tick gave you the P T S D’s bro ! GOTS ta B Mocareful! Lol dang :slight_smile:

1 Like

What!? Wait a second!.. There’s a pearl pheno in the afghan sativa?

2 Likes

Yeah dude, i got censored a few times, called names, and threatened…all by moderators. And the mods were the only ones who had a problem with what i was posting - the visitors actually enjoyed what i was posting.
Theres a narrative and an agenda, and it sucks.
But, its still the best forum (im banned from theee best forum) so i play along.
I had a shopping bag of seeds i was gonna donate to the server fund, but stopped when i got censored and belittled.
Idk, maybe they work for Trudeau / NWO, lol.

If ya ever wanna talk about haarp, et al, i was in the ts/sci world and had my mind blown pretty much every single day.

Also, i been AWOL forr a while since i started my new job back in aprril. Did i miss the peshawar?

Also, im in the catskill area - we should meet up

8 Likes

Oaxaca/ Pesh there is a pearl pheno. I used Peshawar pollen on a really nice Oaxaca plant with chunky buds, but that plant decends from Old Silversides, so a pearl pheno popped out in the F1. Probably not what most people would look for. Oaxaca is the magic strain for pearl phenos. I really doubt it can be improved.

6 Likes

Lots of pressure on all social networks. Play along, or else kinda thing. The problem is everything has been made political, to divide us and keep us weak, and to encourage misunderstanding and hatred between different schools of thought, instead of interaction, conversation and a meeting in the middle, which is what gave this country its greatest strength. People come here from literally every other country on earth, Representing every religion, every skin color and tribe, Multiple different thoughts on multiple different topics. We all came here( US) or were born here and we all agreed on one central ideal. That we can think differently, still respect each other and peacefully coexist. There are some people trying to take that away from us.
I know about HARP. I don’t like it. Back in nineteen seventy three henry kissinger said, " He who controls the weather, controls the world".
That’s a true statement. We are in a silent war for control of the weather. Beijing made it snow for the olympics if you recall, so they have some of the same technology as well. We are pretty much forced to do it or someone else will gain that leverage. I just don’t think it’s going to end well for anybody. I think there are other sides of the equation too, but I can’t go there.
I should have peshawar seeds leftover. I don’t have any extra time to mail anything at the moment. I use every minute of the day already, and I’m still behind.

After legalization is fully in place I’ll think about meeting people😁

13 Likes

Ok I can dig it :slight_smile: and also what’s the significance of the purple I found on that male? I’m going to give him a light / heavy trim just depends on how you answer that question :slight_smile: PS he’s starting to crowd 2 of the females

1 Like

Oh yeah and @Upstate is there a way to spot the pearl pheno early in veg? Or just in veg period? Thanks PS is it like a creeper?

1 Like

Carl Sagan taught me all the ways of the bullshit detection system in The Demon Haunted World. So, I don’t need to rely on someone else.

People are people and some will not wish to see past their own blinders. Go where the evidence leads not where your intuition leads.

7 Likes

Cold resistance.

By mid veg you’ll notice the branches are much thinner, and there are more of them. Mine is up well over six feet right now too, In a five gallon container. Definitely not going to be an issue getting them big, growing them 12/12 from seed.

5 Likes

Preach, brother :wink:
The demon-haunted world: science as a candle in the dark
One of my favorite reads!

4 Likes

I loved that book, it should be mandatory reading in high school.
It would probably be one of the most important lessons taught.

If you are into ‘mental pilates’ have a ‘gander’ at: Gödel, Escher, Bach: an Eternal Golden Braid

WARNING: deep bunny hole… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

So I think they are finally starting to stretch :slight_smile: at least I hope so :slight_smile: we just got some rain so it could just be a growth spurt but I feel like it’s the stretch and a bit of wind damage but it still growing nicely I don’t think it ever slowed down :slight_smile:

@Upstate stretching maybe?

28 Likes

They look great.

2 Likes

Megabush!!

2 Likes

Yeah, the Peshawar are stretching by now. Those are beautiful. :heart_eyes:
You can see where the large spherical West Coast genetics came from. Those old Afghan Sativas. Here’s the stretch line I think.

21 Likes

man I’m so used to bean-pole sativas that I’d never guess that big ol bush is sativa too! She looks like a monster producer @drgreensleeves

5 Likes