(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

Sweet! I’ve only had a couple resin males in 32 years. Great find!

8 Likes

I might still have another small packet of Peshawar pollen in the freezer from last year. Interested?

4 Likes

I’m going to use males from the Joe bx seeds this time, for a second backcross, but thankyou. Looks like luck was with me.

I used to believe that…

4 Likes

Jo bx famale…

She’s extra lanky from living in the shade in my soil pile. I saw those narrow leaves and just had to dig her up to make some seed😁 and get a little to smoke. There’s a few more I really should save.
Here’s the mostly accidental Tirah Valley x Peshawar from last winters Jo Bx seedrun. 19 inch fan leaves, petioles as fat as 3 foot branches, plants are 10-12 feet tall.

21 Likes

Has the overflow been sent out yet?

4 Likes

Not yet. Still slowly packing them. Sorry so slow…it’s harvest time.

8 Likes

Oh it is no problem. I didn’t realize! Thank you !!!

3 Likes

@CocoaCoir If you or anyone else is ready to grow them, Hit me up with a message and that will light a fire under my ass to send you seeds quickly.
Otherwise I’ll need a couple more weeks.

5 Likes

By “ready to grow them” you mean as soon as the seeds are at hands? I’d love to grow them but have to build my flo space first, and then do some crosses :laughing:

Lol. I just have to run about 200 landraces first myself!:rofl::joy::rofl:( not really)
Yes, I mean ready to pop the seeds. I don’t want anyone waiting on me ( any longer, that is)to get started😁 @Kavman offered to help with distribution, and i still haven’t sent him seeds. I have 100 coin flips filled out, stamps for sending all of them, but need a bunch of cards/ envelopes yet. I’m headed to town to get them today.

7 Likes

you’ll need a few acres for that :laughing:

1 Like

Stumbled on that and wanted to react: I’m planning to run CBG destoyer this year, and sometimes what is called a “freak” pheno pops up, which is basically the same thing as the pearl pheno. There’s a lot of description/photos of it on ICM

(one of the pic from ICM)

People qualify it as a rare thaï phenotype. But destroyer’s dad was mexican x columbian, so now I’m wondering. Some people says it’s appearance is due to environmental conditions (nutrients mainly). It’s believed to be mostly recessive.

Hopping to find it at some point, the smoke seems to be top notch!

could be fun to try to fix this trait too.

17 Likes

Screenshot_20230930_140403_Gallery|225x500

19 Likes

I’ve seen that crazy pheno. @Elchischas had a beauty. Curious what he thinks after seeing the crazy pearl Oaxaca grown well.

10 Likes

Right, I remember seeing that somewhere too. Would that come in fact from the oaxacan part of the destroyer male. Or are this peal phenos popping in different kind of regions?

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit, but happy to see this gigantic plants. Beautiful!

2 Likes

Just a pheno from the Thai side

Destroyer haven’t Oaxacan on it
Michoacán x punto rojo Colombia

6 Likes

That pheno its incredible potent!
We keep a cut for three years until get lost

6 Likes

My bad, thanks for the correction!

4 Likes

@OGBohab, @MBVapester, @Cannaology, @g1900, @Kushking902, @yardgrazer, @Kavman, @ColeLennon, @Mrgreenthumb, @MonasticDank, @RedRock, @herojuana.tom I need addresses for mailout tomorrow. I’ll do a dozen people each day I’m able to until all are mailed out.
I’ve decided to mail these myself, but want to thank @Kavman for offering to help. There will be something extra for you for being so OG😁

17 Likes

Thanks @Upstate I appreciate that. Always willing to help when and where I can. You only live once.

3 Likes