(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

@Upstate thank you so much my friend for your generosity!

I checked my PO Box today and I saw these in there. They probably came in the last 2-3 days because I last checked it mid week I think last week either Wednesday or Thursday.

I can’t wait to get these babies started immediately as space allows I just need to move things around a bit and watch your thread on keeping sativas small as well!

:pray:

16 Likes

Those things are going to grow to space lol

4 Likes

They are pretty plants, and not what I thought they were. They are most definitely a Oaxaca x Peshawar cross from last winter, and not a Tirah x Peshawar cross like I had originally guessed. They are just now going into actual flower making phase…like the late 20 week Oaxaca phenos( momma waa a 20 week pheno). Sadly I don’t think they will survive much more than another few weeks if that. I’ll wait till the very last minute and I’ll get a cutting before the frost kills it. Plants get about an hour of sun. So sad.
@Weednerd.Anthony glad they arrived. Seeds will be showing up soon for others, too😁

5 Likes

I’m ready for #'s 11-20…
@RedRock, @herojuana.tom ( think I have you down already), @TerkleH, @Dirt_Wizard, @ShiskaberrySavior, @MantisTobogganMD, @503BudMan, @Hidden, @Bow4Buck, @pharmerfil
I need addresses to send your seeds.

8 Likes

Yeah I have some Molokai Frost that just went into flower as well. Those have a month if they’re lucky. I probably should snag a few clones from them too.

6 Likes

I have PM’d you my info :blush: Thank you kindly @Upstate :v:

1 Like

Lol @Upstate I’m sure this is gone already but the Peshawar x Oaxacan sounds fun :wink: if still available. Was just looking for finished flower pics So I can compare to mine lol.

3 Likes

You want Peshawar? I’ll send some. I have Oaxaca Peshawar seeds for you too. The two trees look great. Very promising.
Numbers 1-20 are entirely ready to mail. I’m really sorry for the long unexpected delay. Ive had addresses and stamps on the envelopes for weeks, but had other packs i needed to dig out to add them for some people, and wanted to mail the first 20 all at once. One thing after another this year.
My wife is helping now, so I can take 20 more addresses.
@hawkman, @sprinklememaynee, @joheimgrohen
@Big_Yeloe , @7ANJA7OD, @Longtooth(I have yours ready), @Fitzera , @BuckeyeBeanz, @GregOG (I’m sure I have your address) @unomas, @LunarMOG, @Cannasseur, @Danonly , @Pawsfodocaws , @ciganomarola, @2grwlife, @Alphatoy, @Elpolloloco, @invisible, @anhthormap I’m finally ready for your addresses
Each pack has half Peshawar open pollination and half Jo bx seed mixed together. The few jo bx plants I’ve seen are very promising. With cold some will turn purple. One plant out of 5 finished here in October. The others were November plants, at 42 N. Freezing temps didn’t harm the buds, but did stunt their development, though in one gallon pots they didn’t get enough space.
.or sun for that matter, sun for a fair test.

24 Likes

Incoming!!

One of my big trees smells and the bud looks so much like Jo it has me pretty excited. I think the Oaxaca will bring more zippy energy and some longer legs to the high,( jo is 2 hours high) while Joe will bring leaf resin, strong structure, and a higher density of flowers. I have little root nubs on the cuttings I took from the trees. They continued to flower under 24 hr lighting, so I’m getting an unexpected a good look and whiff of what the buds are like. If more than one root, I’ll get to smoke a bowl. One ( the tallest)smells strong and pissy. The other, not much smell but it’s a week or 2 behind. Hopefully they snap out of it and reveg.

9 Likes

Thanks man. Know you’ve had a lot going on. Appreciate the kindness.

2 Likes

Hope so! Also want to get rid of the piss smell.lol
Figured I’ll show my Peshawar Afghani that is from Joe pollen I believe!

I wish I could comment on the flowering time but I had a light leak and that really screwed up my flower cycle. It didn’t reveg but didn’t quite flower but I believe I fixed light leak Oct 5 and had been in flower for 8+ wks before that :rofl:so idk.

16 Likes

Want me to send the deets just in case really exciting to be apart of this one many thanks

2 Likes

You’ll be missing out! I’m going to fix the pissy trait, lol. I loves me a pissy high🤣

2 Likes

Send the details my friend.
At this point, anyone can send their info in dm, so long as you include your # ( slot)up above so I can keep track. If I get bombarded all at once, I’ll still continue to go in the order the sign ups occurred. If addresses trickle in, first come, first serve.
I’m going to continue to @ 20 people at a time, so if you’ve sent me an address already when I @your name, no worries. I’ll see that you sent me your details already.

9 Likes

@Upstate hey brother I almost forgot but a few posts back I remembered to ask you… it wasn’t long at all since you sent me the Peshawar seeds, and I forgot to ask you if it had the Joe BX in those beans as well or if it was just the Peshawar that would have Joe leaning phenos mixed in?

I want to pop those this season and see what I find…

Thank you for your generosity!

3 Likes

Same seeds. @Weednerd.Anthony

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:HOWDY AND Thank you Upstate i am very excited to be getting The Peshawar and Joe BX Again Thank you :mage:

2 Likes

hey @Upstate, if any pack of the overflow ends up unclaimed, I’d be up to get some. Just saying. :smiley: Peshawar makes beautiful plants, bravo for the seed run!

4 Likes

@funkyfunk We can wait to hear what Upstate has available and if it doesn’t work out then I can also send some Peshawar seeds. I do not have the Joe BX but mine are from Joe’s progeny that were inbred.

These are from a germ test and I just let them go. Sadly they died already from a pretty hard frost but kinda gives an idea of their growth.

15 Likes