(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

Don’t type. Do speak to text if you have to.
Sorry you’re feeling the anesthesia… that’s awful.
Hope you feel better soon. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words,

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

Glad everything went well with your surgery G-paS. What is the expected rehab time?

4 Likes

Thank You! I will not know until two weeks from now,

6 Likes

Sounds like a successful surgery! Great to have you back. Rest up and recover

2 Likes

Thank you will do, Emerald

5 Likes

Glad to see you back chati|nullxnull, take your time for a proper recovery, we are not going to move from here … frech|nullxnull

1 Like

Get well soon @G-paS

1 Like

Glad to see surgery went well. Heal fast love and good vibes heading your way

2 Likes

Well don’t type anything for this message, don’t want to overwork your other wrist, but I got my Zamaldelica in the mail. Thank you very kindly :hugs:

5 Likes

The older 4 four males took a hit. I made sure things were good on Sunday. I didn’t wake up till Wednesday. I have more trouble with anesthetic then the surgery.

5 Likes

Thanks a very special piece of mail was received today!

how are you doing as far as recovery? My mom has the same issue with the anesthetics also.
@g-pas im sure everyone knows you are more than trustworthy but do you have a feedback page? I looked didn’t see just making sure I want to be able to yell thank you from the top of every mountain possible

8 Likes

That is a great question. I have never been asked that,
1st there wasn’t one when I joined.
2nd by the time their was one I knew who I respected and which of those I was respected by,
3rd I feel the thread is just a popularity thread, Everybody gets a trophy thing.

When I no longer am under the residual affects of anesthesia, I will give it thought and explain why I feel like this. I really appreciate you asking and feel you deserve a better answer…

ps today is a bad reaction day

15 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Delete this topic

I did PT Wed… Every Wednesday for about 3 months. I do it every winter when I’m not doing it for injury or surgery. I also spend 2 days a week in an Advanced Hydo class. The deep water is your friend. :100:

2 Likes

I don’t mean to lol but this sentence on it’s own and out of context is 110% T-Shirt Material!!!

:hugs:

4 Likes

I hope your days are getting a little more tolerable and pain free.
Talk soon. :heart:

2 Likes

You nailed it, that’s the most important thing, I sincerely think you don’t need that page unless you love to be flattered and the smell of roses … serenade|nullxnull

3 Likes

received mine today thanks @G-paS

6 Likes

These arrived today. Thank you
Hope your feeling better today

5 Likes