(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

Looks like for flowering the ph in coco is dropped just a bit to allow better phosphorus absorption. Maybe manganese too? Just a guess.
@G-paS hows the plants today?

1 Like

I hate chrome. Anything that is runs each tab as it’s own process is a cpu killer. :face_vomiting:

I don’t have any issues with Firefox so I am curious which sites you are having issues with :thinking:

1 Like

Just as an example, Images in my thread that are my images and are not zoomable are images I modified the size of, Images that are mine and I didn’t modify the size of are zoomable, on my PC and FF.

Warm regards,
WHAB

1 Like

In an effort to control this. I up-potted the two males that were in the flower ten from 1 to 3 gallon containers. That added 2 gallons of plain ProMix MP to the game.

I am not sure what is going on as since I put them back in the veg tent all but two males are looking bad. & females and 6 of 8 males. I have the PH doing great and added Cal/Mag to the reservoir.

I did a steam rub on the one male. For once I could put a name to the smell. It smells like the lemon grass I grew. Does that sound right guys???

20 Likes

What are you growing? Sorry, I’m always late to peoples threads… :expressionless:

They don’t look so bad. You haven’t flipped them have you?

3 Likes

@Upstate’s Kashmir.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Via @Shivam Grover. There are from South of Srinigar. Semi domesticated strain.
@G-paS lemongrass sounds great. I love lemon smells.
Did you mix some food in with the promix? Some of that pelletized food? I bet they will start looking better soon.
What kind of water do you use? In the winter i can’t use my well water on my plants. Too much calcium or something else in it.
Have you attempted flushing the other containers?

2 Likes

I am using R/O ph’ed with mega crop When they were in pure promix.

The tent was just getting R/O ph’ed water but they were still getting worse I just added cal/mag so will keep a eye on new growth…

I have the 4 older plants in 3 gallon pots I added pure pomix to go from 1 to 3. I had double appointments all week so didn’t get them up.[grid]

[/grid]

I am working on up-potting the 4 younger males.

8 Likes

How’s that shoulder doing?

2 Likes

I started doing home pt to get ready for the real stuff. I now it hurts worse than last week :rofl:

8 Likes

I started aqua therapy yesterday at PT. That’s what’s up! Does wonders to loosen ya up for the hard stuff.

1 Like

Hang with it tho. You should push yourself a LITTLE but if it’s hurts really bad your going too hard. It will come. It will feel better soon. On mine, I was thinking it was not worth it, but then it started feeling better. A little at first but keep working it. It will take a little time, but the end result is well worth it.

3 Likes

Question- are you using R/O “neutral water” and adding megacrop then Ph the mix. Or just R/O neutral water and then adding megacrop. I’m switching to megacrop on this year’s outdoor. :upside_down_face:

I am using R/O water ph’ed to 6.1-6.5 with the majority of the time 6.2-6.4. When I up-potted I had mixed the rest of the pro-mix instead of the peat and perlite ,2/3 part of the of the 3 parts the added the EWC and the amendments it calls for.

This was used going from solo to 3 gallon-females and 1 gallon for the males.
I switched to just water.

The only males that showed it at first where two tallest in with the ladies and when I found the PH was way high in the water barrel, I thought fixing that was going to fix the problem.

Now all 15 plants are showing it. They were water only but that didn’t help. I am adding cal/mag now. I will give that a week then recheck it out.

6 Likes

Do you have well water? I’m going to use megacrop 2 part A and B. My taps neutral with a small amount of minerals since our tap water comes out of the processed Mackenzie river. My 30-gallon pots, I use equal amounts of buffered coco coir/peat forest mix organic/perlite. I amend it with pure dolomitic calcitic lime and some vermiculite. My bushdoctor supplments ph at 6.5. I’ve never PH’d anything. Ever. I don’t want to buy a ph pen and start obsessing about ph. The guys at greenleaf say that it will stay stable ph with neutral tap. Growing at 7 in coco/peat/perlite. Seems to be working for me. I’m just tripping about switching to mega crop. It’s all good.

1 Like

What did they do? I’m sorry to hear. I know you said something but I didn’t ask.

1 Like

Alaska Fish Fertilizer at Home Depot. Hit it up. It’s cheap it smells but it will bring the green. They will love it. You have big plants. Sometimes a little cal-mag is needed. I run higher on p-k. I see a lot going on. They are hungry.

3 Likes

Ok folks just trying to keep these alive with one arm in a immobilized. I have been looking for pistils everyday for a weeks. It hit me that while put it on 12/12 there is a switch on the side that I though was on timer but wasn’t. These things will be monsters.

8 Likes

Uh oh! You left the switch in the on position and they’ve just been raging and sucking it in under 24/7 lights? Stoner move. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How’s the shoulder doin?

3 Likes

Old timer move :rofl: I haven’t had anything in 5 week.

10 Likes