(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

This run is filling up quickly! There are still tl2 slots available to any regular member. Scoop one up. Kashmir effects can be really special and unique.

11 Likes

I hope I got in on this one :point_up: in time, got my fingers crossed as I am low man on second totem pole. šŸ«¤

1 Like

It is still open

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Love the Parrots. I miss seeing them.

3 Likes

45% total cannabinoids

8 Likes

Whoā€™s tests are these?

flower-co-indoor-flower-vanilla-biscotti.pdf (435.5 KB)

1 Like

Did you mean to post this here?

1 Like

I just wanted to show that Kashmir is part of this strain which is one of the highest THC tests iā€™ve ever seen. Donā€™t see many people breeding with it.

8 Likes

Wow ! Iā€™m glad the forum suggested me this topic (even if itā€™s closed).

Iā€™m late but is this strain is gonna be in the 2024 Spring box ? Or is there another way to get some beans ? I would have liked to grow it and to participate perpetuating this strain.

Iā€™ve smoked some Kashmir hachisch in '97. It was the first time I felt in peace, with an IQ of 60, but at peace. :sloth:

1 Like

Thank you for that information. I had no idea. Maybe because it takes longer?
:green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

I dont know the reason. I could only guess that it would be the pure power of Biscotti mixed with the deep potential within kashmir and afghans.

Looks like a lot of people would be passing through there.

2 Likes

This one comes from.South of Srinigar, west of the ā€œjā€ in the word Jammu on the map.
Have you smoked the alleged 38%thc strain? Seems suspiciously high. Also no Delta 9 thc. All thca. A crappy or no cure would give you hemp.
@G-paS any plans on growing these seedless? Iā€™m not sure theyā€™ll finish outside here their first year, but I may try anyway.

4 Likes

The numbers on that report donā€™t look right. I know my math is bad but how can the total thc be lower than thca? And the total cannabinoids are lower than the thca.

3 Likes

Total thc, with proper curing, is potentially up to eighty percent of the thca value. I still think the #'s are shadeyšŸ˜ Iā€™d have to smoke it and be scared to think it true.

5 Likes

I have not smoked it. Even these 30-40% strains dont do much more for me anyway because I vape live resin carts. I got some 40% mothers milk from the same company and it was effective even after I vaped earlier that day. The test results are a little strange with nothing but super high THC and everything else is ND. I just figured they found a high cultivar and went with it. Can you explain what the high is like with this one in particular? Is it one with the universe or is it chaotic?

1 Like

I never tried it, but really high thc strains always begin with heart palpitations for me, lol. 15 minutes of racey heart, then a boring stone, ending with a nap. I prefer the other cannabinoids along with thc myself.

High thc% is only had by breeding out the other cannabinoids.

4 Likes

I meant the Kashmir you provided.

And I would agree that these super high THC strains are usually kind of boring yeahā€¦ Somehow they took the excitement out of Mothers Milk from Bodhiā€¦ how is that even possible :frowning:

I have a lot of seeds left from the 17 plants. I donā€™t have plans to grow it. I made oil from it and yes I I found for me, a little anxiety and heart palpitations. No cure, I just shucked the seeds and made oil from the shaft left over. Everything but steams, roots and fan leaves went in it and discard.

I will say there was a whole lot of everything in that oil :crazy_face:

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Wow Iā€™m surprised :open_mouth:. Sorry it didnā€™t work for you. It must be thc dominant then? Iā€™d have thought an even thc-cbd ratio would be found made into oil. Now i want to try it even more, lol. Have you tried growing Lebanese yet?. RSC has a mixed thc cbd version Iā€™ve tried and itā€™s real medicinal. Ace seeds has a VERY cbd dominant Lebanese line with a little thc in it, and @lefthandseeds has a really nice Lebanese, super tasty :yum: and definitely no palpitations, but itā€™s thc dominantā€¦Nice and mellow, yet not a weak smoke. Just a nice and relaxed yet alert smoke. If you can handle thc, I recommend it.

7 Likes