(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

Hey OG. @Kyumonryu sent his seeds to me and they are all packed up and ready to go for the co-op. Big thanks for all your efforts man. Good morning @moderators , can someone please add an Overgrower badge to @Kyumonryu using the link to this run? Thank you.

67 Likes

Congratulations @Kyumonryu on such a huge Grow! There are years worth of Feedback and new adventures ahead with that kind of effort.
And @DougDawson your an AnImAl
:fist:

8 Likes

That’s awesome to see all those packs laid out like that. A big thankyou as always to @DougDawson @G-paS @zephyr @coopactiongroup for their time, effort and patience. In all the craziness of this year its been great to get these out to people.

Now those are done and there won’t be any confusion. I have a cross I made with the k4ssdd with with super collider (long valley royal x old grandpa scratch ltd) from @SHSC-1. If anyone would be down for growing out some testers let me know.

@MissinBissin thanks!

35 Likes

@Kyumonryu … that cross could be crazy good eh? Jump on those OG testers!!

6 Likes

I spotted the Supercollider Kush too. If my plate wasn’t so full you know I’d be in.

9 Likes

My gut is saying so, thes super collider mum rocket fuel and sour notes seem a good match for the sour kush bite of the k4ssdd. I’m reflowering the mum and 8 of the babies so ill find out.

12 Likes

Ya the Super Collider was one that sold out really fast when they dropped at glg back then. I got something in the works for Super Collider 2 , hopefully for a spring/4-20 release.

9 Likes

Anyone running these?

4 Likes

Hopefully someone haha. Its still cool seeing all those pucks flying around.

I lost the subsequent run of the clones to spider mites (they were everywhere here this summer, they ruined my raspberrerries and cucumber too). I have one plant going in now but will be a while before good pics.

11 Likes

Not sure how many are in the puck but in Dec my plan was to pop six. It’s going to be a fun SSDD run.

5 Likes

Ok so now the boxes have gone out I have a few extra of the k4ssdd f2s. Enough for 6 packs. If anyone missed out on this and wants a pack please post below. If there are more than 6 people I will make a list and use a random number generator.

1. @PatHealy
  2. @LzBoy
  3. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  4. @Tolerance_Break
  5. @DesertHeartGardens
27 Likes

I’d be interested in checking them out. Was just saying I need to check some SSDD stuff out.

2 Likes

If I don’t have them in my fall box that’s coming (can’t remember) I’d be interested in a pack . Thanks

Looks like I was on the list so I’m sure Doug will include them . You can remove me from your list.

1 Like

Have you talked to @HolyAngel ? He’s done a lot of work with ssdd. I apologize if the wrong gender was used

3 Likes

Ahhh, I was supposed to shoot them a message about it. Thanks for reminding me!

2 Likes

Do it now before you forget again :joy:

2 Likes

Definitely @Kyumonryu
I was pissed I didn’t find OG till this was closed
Thanks for thinking of the little guys :+1:

2 Likes

@Pigeonman may be interested in the kush 4 x ssdd

2 Likes

Pretty sure youre on the list and you should get that pack. I have some crosses from the run I can send you if you’d be interested though?

4 Likes

Watches his dm explode :exploding_head:

1 Like