(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

@Pigeonman is covered he’s on the list.

5 Likes

I’m not one to turn away gifts especially seeds. Not sure when I’d get them growing I usually random pick stuff to grow if it triggers my attention while looking they go for a swim . Thank you

PS : I’ve grew ssdd several times a couple years back and really enjoyed that bud.

4 Likes

I mustve missed that in my Ctrl+F search.

@Tolerance_Break was just asking about Kush 4 in Bodhi thread so he could be another.

2 Likes

Can I add myself to that list?

1 Like

@CocoaCoir & @Kyumonryu thanks so much I feel loved! :blush:

2 Likes

Sign me up!

3 Likes

Missed these on the box would love to be added to the list love anything ssdd :grin: thank you so much for the generosity and all your hard work @Kyumonryu

5 Likes

Many thanks for the offering.

If there is no mistakes, I will have it in the fall box.

So l let the space for someone who missed it.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Sign me up, if you’d be so kind!

Appreciate the offer :pray:

1 Like

Well that makes six, and its been 24hrs. So could I ask the following to message me with their address.

@PatHealy
@LzBoy
@GEMI-CONNECT616
@Tolerance_Break
@DesertHeartGardens
@FourFour

I’ll try and get them out in the next couple of days!

21 Likes

Sweet! Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Hella OG @Kyumonryu :green_heart:
Appreciate ya :seedling:

2 Likes

Beans and the extra suprise arrived @Kyumonryu
You sir, are what OG is about!
Words can’t express growchacho :seedling::green_heart:
Can’t wait to pop em

12 Likes

Dude I like that rolling tray!

6 Likes

Nice! Hope they give you something good. I’m flowering out a few of the super collider x k4ssdd and it looks good so far. The PPC cross is completely untested, but the mother was pretty knockout.

3 Likes

Good to know, I’m going to be doing my first photo regs starting next month. So lots of learning ahead…and convincing the wife to let me get a second tent :grin:

2 Likes

Figured I’d put up a dried/cured bud shot for those interested in growing out those f2’s or even your f1’s if you have em. Honestly this is some of my favorite stuff I’ve ever grown and they were extremely easy to grow large yielding plants.

Very relaxing bud

50 Likes

That looks great. Makes me want to get to these much faster.

4 Likes

I honestly wish I had a lot more of the f1’s… lol I got two females out of an 11 pack. I knew when they were vegging that I should’ve taken cuts but just don’t have space for that. Oh well.

5 Likes