(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

Can’t wait to see this come to life! Love all I’ve heard of both Kush 4 and SSDD too, so far I’ve only got one SSDD cross in the vault, which are Elf Snack F2’s a buddy shared with me.

Best of luck @Kyumonryu

12 Likes

Thanks for doing this repro.

Can t wait for sign up.

Best wishes

Bud

7 Likes

ill be waiting for sign up but really good to see this

6 Likes

Good luck with the run! :grinning: :v:

4 Likes

Wow, great conservation project! Much respect & best of luck!!! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:
Flex

3 Likes

Got held up in the Traffic Jam headed to your spot!! If you have no objections, I’ll wait for that far right corner to open up, take my seat, sit here and learn more. As previously stated, your efforts will NOT go unrewarded. Best wishes, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Did not even know this existed. Cannot wait to see the end results. Good luck @Kyumonryu.

1 Like

Definitely interested in this. A dispensary near me has Kush 4 and it’s the most euphoric strain I’ve ever had, as well as topping a lot of peoples lists in state.

4 Likes

Go @Kyumonryu go! Definitely set this one to watch!! Best of luck buddy!!!

2 Likes

Very cool good luck with the run!

2 Likes

Posted up in back to follow along! Best of luck on these!
Already off to a great start despite the helmet head! :wink:

5 Likes

Fantastic @Kyumonryu ! I’m holding a love gift that contains 12 seeds of K4 x SSDD , so I’m excited to watch a run with them.
I’ll be serving drinks over here behind the Bhang Bar, and in the meantime:
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :sparkles: :bear::sparkles:

13 Likes

Good on Ya!!

forrest

Looking forward to this, I can plan something around these down the road. :+1: :star_struck:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Oh wow, @Kyumonryu, that’s awesome… so sad I missed out on these beans when they were available. Good luck with the grow!

8 Likes

I was just gonna ask if anyone hit up @HeadyBearAdventures for his heady-ass blessing. Looks like he beat me to it :joy::joy:

This is rad @Kyumonryu best of luck to you my friend, may your good intentions yield positive results :heart::v:t2::heart:

10 Likes

I hibernate hard, but I wake up hungry! :sweat_smile::bear:

6 Likes

Johnny on the spot when it comes to blessing these new grows buddy, I dig it

4 Likes

@Kyumonryu Alrighty then, hope you don’t mind me staking out a spot in corner :slight_smile: Been running some form of SSDD for a while, this Kush 4 hookup sounds sweet.

If you happen to save any extra pollen, please hit me up. I’ve got a little lady with very loose morals!

7 Likes

:ok_hand: Nice :ok_hand: will be watching!

1 Like

@syzygy this really sounds awesome. I love the fact that calming was a defining characteristic. Sounds like a great wind down effect. I’ll keep my eye out for the blue tint. There is already a split between light and dark green seedlings.

@HolyAngel thanks dude, that helmet head was a bitch the inner membrane was so tight I had to cut it a way with a small knife. It looked like it had crushed the leaves. I’m still shocked they made it.

@HorseBadorites shouldn’t be a problem. I’m running the males in a separate tent so I’ll try and collect a bunch of pollen after they have bukkaked the ladies.

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words/support!

11 Likes