(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

WOW that’s an awesome :+1:t2: pick to preserve and I am sending out good growing vibes and I look forward to seeing this grow and show thanks for doing this @Kyumonryu you’re off to a great start 13(great job with germination)is a great number for open pollination Happy Growing The Doc!..is this the same ssdd as the strain u did the last year @HolyAngel but it’s gonna be fun to watch and I have picked a spot in the back of the room to hangout hope you don’t mind :crazy_face::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I haven’t grown it before but I have a pack of it. Was gonna offer it up if needed but looks like things are completely covered here. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My bad I was asking if the Sunshine daydream in the Kush 4 cross is the same as the one you made a Co-op seed run of ? My bad just curious about it because I’m hunting for a great pain & nerve strain and I love the sound of this one @Kyumonryu

3 Likes

I will be in the back corner if you don’t mind!

I’ll be the one maddawg bong 2
Set to Watching!

16 Likes

That gif! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Pulling up my chair in to the handicaps section.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Yes and no? This cross uses bodhi’s personally selected SSDD F1 Male crossed to the Kush4 cut. My SSDD work is based off the SSDD F1’s that Sebring F2’d in 2018 and gave out here. Same line but not the same male or anything.

10 Likes

Off to a very nice start, watching for sure!

3 Likes

Nice choice. I’ll be following this one.

1 Like

Off to a great start @Kyumonryu, always wanted to try some SSDD or any crosses of it, just never got the time nor the seeds.
Great preservation run!!!
This old beat up Veteran is going to pull up a chair, sit back, relax, and watch the magic happen.
Good luck!!!:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this one :muscle:

4 Likes

Hope everything is going well @Kyumonryu with the plants and I am going to be following along from the medical side of the strain for the great pain and nerve relief and I can’t wait to see how they’re doing Happy Growing The Doc

5 Likes

Should be a great run! Thanks @Kyumonryu

5 Likes

Going good still. Noting too exciting yet haha. Glad your excited and I’m hoping the pain relieving qualities of this cross are good. Often it makes the difference on getting to sleep.

@Klyphman thanks bud! I’ll have that package out to you soon. I’m just running those seeded bing as long as possible. From the looks though I should get quite a few f2s.

13 Likes

Good luck with the run, should be an epic strain!

5 Likes

Seedlings are coming along nicely.

A couple had some yellowing which meant my mix might have been a bit hot. They are growing past it though so I’m not concerned.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

46 Likes

got my seat on the couch… In for this ride!
Great choice @Kyumonryu
thanx for running this as a co-op

7 Likes

Good luck with this run…
Sending you and the babies good vibes…:herb::alien:

6 Likes

Lucky #13, a bakers dozen, heres hoping for continued success, good work @Kyumonryu :green_heart:

6 Likes

Time for week’s update. All is going well, all plants are healthy. Two are a little behind due to the yellowing, but have progressed nicely. Can’t wait to get these into flower and see what comes out.

I’d heard shucking seed was rough, and they weren’t kidding. I did some test crosses with my setup. Despite my concern yield was low, I was wrong and there is a large amount of seed and a lot of them are small.

These are f2s of Bohdi’s bing and I also crossed it to a nice Wookie orgasm I found. I’ll give some of the cross away when I’m done to anyone interested.

77 Likes