(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

Yep, missed the mark with that concern! :laughing:
Kudos on the bean production; I got nervous after I recently attempted my first pollination, that I didn’t do it right, so I did it again a few days later… now looking at the lowers I’m like “Yeah, once woulda been fine”. :crazy_face::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Looking good and healthy I think it’s gonna be a fun and interesting when you flip to flower, really curious about these keep it up @Kyumonryu Happy Growing The Doc

5 Likes

Mark me down on the "interested for sure’ list… :+1:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

May I please get on the interested list?

7 Likes

Of course! Happy too. @Gpaw as well. There are several hundred seeds from my shucking last night already!

12 Likes

WOW I just got done looking at the strains Bing and Wookie Orgasm and it sounds like a :fire: cross. I hope you have great results with them(very interested in seeing what magic is in them there beans)! Also I haven’t done any seed shucking yet(hope to dust a few branches late spring early summer​:crossed_fingers:t2:) so I won’t be complaining about trimming bud anymore, does it help out the shucking if you let the plant overdry?

3 Likes

Pls add me as well on the “interested” list as well! :pray:t3::herb:
Seedlings looks happy and green!
A couple of them seem to be tilting. I guess planting those jiffy pellets a little deeper should help with that…
:green_heart::herb:

3 Likes

K4 x SSDD eh. Add me if there’s room plz. Woowee!

3 Likes

Put me on interested list please.

2 Likes

I’d like to be considered for the list when the time is right. Cheers.

1 Like

If I can, I will take that train also…

HG!

1 Like

Yes, that cross sounds like it could produce some :fire: @Kyumonryu

1 Like

Add me to the “interested” list also please.
Thank you

2 Likes

Yeah it makes a big difference as the skin over the seed shrinks. I started trying to shuck to early on one and it was way harder. More sticky too.

8 Likes

This looks like a killer run!

Thanks for making it happen

:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I would appreciate it if you added me to the interested list as well, my friend :v:t4:

5 Likes

I too, would like to be on the list :wink:. Sounds like a nice Bodhi cross…:grin:!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I would like to get on the list also if at all possible. Thx

2 Likes

If there’s any room , wouldn’t mind being added to the list. Killer cross. :+1:
:v:

2 Likes

@Kyumonryu Can I be added to the “interested” list also if there’s room, would love to grow these out, good job

1 Like