(complete) OGer, the Encore

That’s fantastic, The pictures on this thread have had me drooling

1 Like

@Gpaw what’s the flower time roughly on the OGers? Just curious I forgot, I flipped my tent, on the 6th was day 1 it’s 3 mendo purpX. Forbidden fruit and one OGer but one of those mendo purp ones is such a little runt and I have another OGer in my veg tent that’s growing like a beast. It’s not ideal but im thinking of transplanting that to a 5 gallon today and replacing the runt of that other strain and doing 50/50 on the strains in that tent. I run my hydro regiment all specific so im not sure if it’s a bad idea, I usually don’t like to get all tricky like this but the vigor is at a difference on another level.

4 Likes

This may sound like another one of my deep grow thought rambles lol I wish I thought of this a couple days ago but I think I’m gonna do it so I’ll run two OGers in there

3 Likes

8 weeks will do it.

They seemed very uniform.
I just threw down a couple dozen a three weeks ago, to document what they will do under normal situations.

I manifolded them so they would stay under control…
Otherwise the stretch could be interesting… 2x perhaps (going by the clones I grew out).

Cheers
G

17 Likes

17 Likes

These OGer girls are beasts! Wish I filled the whole tent with em! Ya live and ya learn. Happy I pulled the other one in.

15 Likes

LOL, you’re letting those dogs off their leash!
I manifolded them, (easier to breed with) that keeps them under control.

Checkout Barefrog’s outdoor grow pics:

That beast cleared 4 Lbs (1.785Kg)…

Cheers
G

31 Likes

What method do you use as far as node to top at?

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Normally I go for the third node and develop those horizontals into the cola carriers. Typically 4 colas on each branch but that’s not a hard and fast rule.

Sometimes the way the plant develops it is best served by changing the pattern slightly.

What I like about manifolding is I can easily isolate any branch for selective pollination or in the case of males, the shape really aids in pollen collection.

Manifolding adds a week or two to veg. and is a little ‘fiddly’ but a useful tool at times

Cheers
G

14 Likes

Wow those plants outside :heart_eyes: she’s spreading very nice in here to. I can’t wait to smell her I have a bunch of sweet fruity strains going to please people but this OGer is what I’m most excited for myself

5 Likes

18 Likes

23 Likes

They are looking good @Murciano207

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

For those lost but dauntless souls enduring your way through this thread…
Great News!!

There’s now a part two!!

and here’s the link:

Cheers
G

20 Likes

Caught myself on a mistake quick and made sure she stayed happy! 2 weeks and 6 days in since I flipped the lights and this OGer lady is growing like a beast! Stackin, spreading, gettin thick. These are gonna be some lovely nuggets :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

This is the OGer that went in 5 days later. Not as big of bud sites (because of later start) but very happy and stacking like a champ!!! I’ve had so many different cuts going of other stuff and so many seeds of this I didn’t save a cut but that may have been a regret. Won’t make that mistake with any further OGers I drop

15 Likes

You’re doing a great job with them!

LOL, They look better for you than they did for me!! :laughing: :+1:
Getting a whiffs of citrus yet?

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Thank you! I did a nice little rub and pinch to get a smell to asses that, and absolutely, there is a citrus smell coming in now!

8 Likes

That is a very pretty tent @Weedison!

Good plan and good execution, that’s how it’s done.

-Grouchy :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you very much! I’m happy I stayed patient vegging them out, I was wanting to flip about a week sooner but it was well worth the wait

5 Likes