(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Anyone have a contact email for the member romulan genetics ? I believe he had left due to some issues with not complying with the rules!

5 Likes

Looking good man! Very uniform plants!

2 Likes

Sent PM!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You can find that info here, his name is Jake :+1:

11 Likes

These are the “BX1” from @RomulanGenetics?

He says it’s better than the original. This gets me thinking, is there also an “improved” c99 for a cross? :wink::grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Yes, these ARE the improved BX1. I have one original Romulan plant as well. If it’s a male ill probably cull. If it’s a female ill throw it into the mix amd keep the beans separate

30 Likes

Looking great @Jinglepot

2 Likes

Roms got a good spray today and are being hardened off in and out of the greenhouse

45 Likes

looking really nice and uniform and healthy !!! Beyond excited to watch these grow.

6 Likes

Looking great @Jinglepot nice, healthy, vibrant! Loving the looks of those big broad beautiful leaves already.

5 Likes

Thanks! Needing them to stiffen up a bit, I sprayed them and they were all bent over laying on the ground, had to stake them up. Once the sun came up and got on them stood they stood back up.

13 Likes

I like abusing them a bit with the fan early for those thick bases on the stalk personally. But some strains absolutely despise it, get all pissey, weird lol

8 Likes

Do you use silicate? That can help sometimes. I figure since I use ProMix I can benefit from it. It’s supposed to strengthen cell walls, which aids in pest resistant, and somehow is supposed to help the flowering as well. Ha, that’s not from a vendor, I read an article on it a long time ago and the author was saying once cannabis growers learn what farmers already know, that it would become more popular.

Do you sex them in the cups?

10 Likes

I do use silicate, but not until they are a bit ilder and in 1 gal pots. I don’t sex them in cups. Depends on if I’m doing a cash crop or breeding. If I’m doing a cash crop with reg seeds I’ll transplant them all to 1 gal pots, let them establish a bit, then top them and label and flip the top cuttings to sex. If im breeding ill let them establish sex normally, usually in 5 gal pots by then

17 Likes

Romulan all up potted into 1 gallon pots and put outside… ugh, just in time for the rain :roll_eyes: They’re looking decently happy though!

71 Likes

Just wanted to stop in and get caught up and it’s exciting to see these grown up I’ve been looking at this strain since joining OG and I hope that u have Happy Growing @Jinglepot … The Doc

11 Likes

Those Romulan’s are looking amazing jp, beautiful stand you have there, great work!

8 Likes

Looking awesome @Jinglepot ! Looking forward to seeing these mature!:muscle:

6 Likes

Happy happy girls there

5 Likes

Your plants always look nice @Jinglepot

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes