(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Just trimming the grass to make my plants look bigger :laughing::laughing::laughing: will update with unsolicited plant pics soon! :rofl:

26 Likes

Here are the romulans, doing pretty decent seeing I’ve been away for 2 weeks. Waterlogged and wet, like everything else outside here right now. The tree debris in the pots is a testament to the wind we’ve been having… nice strong stocks now though :ok_hand:

58 Likes

Love the trimmed grass on those pots.

And man has it ever been windy this year. Does make for strong stalks. At least the ones that survive. :wink:

11 Likes

@Jinglepot I reckon you are the hardest working person on OG! nice job mate, you’re killing it!

13 Likes

@Jinglepot I’m really curious whether you’ll find similar phenos to the ones I have found! They look healthy alright, good job.

This one has not too loud terps but was very sticky on the plant. Has some tart and chocolate hints.

This one is very frosty and has a strong sweet lemon pine smell with some rubber on the background. Both are quite potent.

31 Likes

We will see! This is more of a breeding project than a cash crop project, I would like 2 males and 3 or 4 females for my breeding area. Ideally leaving 4-6 females for me to flower out unpollenated and get a proper test on finished product. I did to an extent with my 2 SLH females I flowered out, but the Sour Diesels all got bred and I didn’t have an extra to fully flower out :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

Hahaha nooooooo, there are definately harder workers. I’m actually kind of overwhelmed right now just getting back from my trip and having over 40 plants to up pot, 2 breeding areas and a large flower room to clean and sterilize in-between a grueling work schedule

14 Likes

The work is definitely paying off! Your plants look really happy :smiley:

7 Likes

I wasn’t going to transplant these until my days off next week, but boy am I glad I found enough pots and decided to do it today! This is 21 days after they were uppotted to 1 gallon containers! If I tend to go on about the awesomeness of Rhyzotonic and B52, these roots are the reason why!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Does this count as foliar feeding??

And a group shot of the boys and girls, going to give them a good 1/4 strength drenching now that they are all transplanted

51 Likes

Looking very strong and it’s good for those stems to get beaten. I use a lot of strong air flow. I have an idea, one Pine Tar Kush I though was pre-sexed as a female turns out to be a pretty short male. IF @Jinglepot is interested I’ll collect the pollen once it starts dropping and send it off to use w the Roms. I’ll send it to whoever has successfully and will liaison N of the border. I’ve already tried sending once, but didn’t make it.

20 Likes

Uhhhhhhj, Pine Tar was one of my original favorites from back in the 90’s! Pine Tar Romulan would be awesome. If I have the roght mixture of males to females and I have a few females left over I’d definately dust a few branches with that!

14 Likes

Exactly my thinking :thinking: :wink: Great, I’ll collect and vac seal a pouch for you shortly once it’s going. Whoever wants to be the middleman, let me know

11 Likes

You can skip the middleman and send directly to me, it makes no difference, just one less step :man_shrugging:

Edit: Unless you were sending a bunch out for multiple people, lol

7 Likes

Hmmm well since it’s only pollen, I guess I could get a greeting card that’s layered and put it in there between, and just hope it blends in to the flow of mail…

4 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 the PTK, now that’s something really special!

3 Likes

I mean, if you really need a middleman, I could do it, but Jinglepot is right. It’s actually less conspicuous than seeds if you put it in a small baggie. It lays pretty flat.

6 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it. Yeah I’ll try a pop out card and find a place inside to tape it to, if it doesn’t show, then I’ll call upon ya to get it there

7 Likes

I’ve sent pollen to a few people in Canada with just a folded piece of paper around the bag of pollen, and the bag taped to the inside of the paper. There’s no guarantees, but I haven’t had any issues and everything’s made it through. A card should work equally well, though it might cost a few bucks extra.

7 Likes

The Romulan are Happy! Finally some much needed sunshine yesterday and for the foreseeable future in the forecast.

56 Likes

Holy fan leaves Batman

8 Likes