(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Wow been following since the beginning and I’m lucky I saw it today at lunch. Man it’s filling up fast

@CruJones

7 Likes

@Jinglepot thanks for making this happen. Not sure I’ve seen a seed run almost full within a few hours. Congratulations and great job!

2 Likes

“Beam us up Scotty”

:vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Thank you @MoBilly for tagging me and thank you @Jinglepot for offering these :pray::pray: much love to my OG family :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Mo signed up now :+1:

Cheers Jinglepot :+1:

5 Likes

That’s for sure! I have this followed, and woke up to 99 notifications haha

5 Likes

Onederfilled project. Remember this one from over 20 years ago. Thanks to all involved.
OG the world.
Peace
Edit: If space is available please add me to the list. Thanks

3 Likes

I will only be breeding 1 female with the PTK pollen we will see how many seeds we get from that before we go crazy with the rom x ptk… should get lots though

6 Likes

If @MoBilly had not tagged me I would have for sure missed it

3 Likes

Wow! This is such an awesome response from everybody! I didn’t know so many had the romulan bug! Definately ine if my favorites and I am so very happy to share it with all of you!! Big shout out to RomulanGenetics!! If not for Jake this run would have floundered from the get go!

31 Likes

Thank you @Jinglepot !!

Thanks for the tag @Magrowers

3 Likes

Great job @Jinglepot and thanks @Hapi , much appreciated.

8 Likes

The number 17 is missing from the tl3 list :thinking:

3 Likes

Outta Likes for now… so here’s a little update :wink:
They are a little hungry, out grew their pots, lol… I gave them a feeding an hour ago. TONS of flower sites on both male and females… right now the only pheno differences seem to be tall vs short.

Here is the Rom female I’ve chosen and removed for the PTK pollen.

52 Likes

@Jinglepot Overgrow the world… with love. :sunglasses: I went over to check out @RomulanGenetics and got myself Irish Punch (grape punch x romulan) I forgot to order a sticker :upside_down_face: I read you can stick it on your forehead. :rofl: I’m hoping to cross my G13XRomulan from @subtropicalsensi from 2004 with Irish Punch and grow what happens.

Have a great day… ewww it’s Monday, have a above average day OG

17 Likes

Thanks @Jinglepot
I missed the TL3 so
Put my name last on the TL2.

7 Likes

That’s got to be a record for the sign-up to fill that fast, eh?

8 Likes

amazing!!
glad i checked in this morning and snagged a spot.
This opens up a fantastic opportunity to find a fantastic male to hit the Rom cut I have right now.

Thanx for doing this @Jinglepot

4 Likes

The signup list sure went quick. By the time I seen the post it was already filled. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Hey @chronix there was no #17 so I added it and put your name down :wink:

16 Likes