(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

@Jinglepot very exciting.

Excited to be along for another journey with you! Sending positive vibes!!

5 Likes

@Jinglepot not many hybrids get me scrambling to add my name to a wiki these days. This is a good one and a definite exception!
What amazes me most about Romulan is the short flowering time with all those landrace Sativa genetics in the mix. I’ve never tried this one and always wanted to. Good luck with germination!

11 Likes

Very awesome! Can’t wait for this to unfold :grin:

1 Like

Whoa! @Jinglepot another heavy hitter! I’m setting up the old lawn chair for this 1 too. Thanks brother!

1 Like

I am supposed to have Romulan from master Thai coming. Do you think this is the same cultivar?

5 Likes

After I found that “raising the dead” story recently I have to say… who knows. :rofl: Those from Master Thai could be based on Reeferman, could be based on Romulan Joe, could be whatever. Here are some quotes from Reeferman and Master Thai, supposedly.

Will be interesting to compare them.

3 Likes

good luck @Jinglepot :beers:

2 Likes

Jinglepot Seed Machine!!!

Romulan was my first ever black market worldwide seed aquisition back in early 00s. I beleive they were from sensi seed co or serious? I have one, not sure how that happened, left that I found in my stash. Set to watching with great interest!!!

Grow4th!!!

6 Likes

Sweet, I think I still have a mess of Reeferman’s Romulan F2s I made ~2005, it’ll be nice to see some Romulan with better provenance. I really need to empty my mason jars and see what’s lurking in the bottom.

5 Likes

Awesome! I’ve been bugging my mentor to pop his since last year! I have some old Rom beans but no idea of background. Just that they came from Classic who is now gone (REST IN PARADISE) so I can never get the real story either. Be interesting to compare these with my example. I’m 100% down to watch, enjoy this one and if I can acquire some beans , BONUS! Much respect

16 Likes

This is really cool. Jake said he was going to send me a sample but never came through. I think he was trying to quiet me when I was going back and forth with him on Instagram. I dont know if I buy his story but you can’t deny the plants look top notch. I’ve wanted to try a pure version but felt it was gone. Count me in Jingle

7 Likes

Man, you are one busy bee :smiley:
Thank you for doing all this!

Of course I’m interested too. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like the romulan… Mmmh

Greetz

5 Likes

Wow JP you truly are on a roll! Best of luck!

3 Likes

24 hr soak and now they are in paper towel. No romulans popped in the shot glass, I have 8 of 20 Eutierria I put to water that popped. Can’t wait to see some tails on these guys!

58 Likes

Let the fun begin

14 Likes

Jingle pot, Jingle pot, Jingle pot GROW! :musical_note:
Sorry, that songs still stuck in my head thanks to @Aglanthia :laughing:

13 Likes

Another great grow journal to follow. You always have good ones.

7 Likes

Damn @Jinglepot at this rate the 2022 box is gonna be stuffed with your work! But once you get the seed making bug you are hooked!

I recently “discovered” a great tek for processing seeded buds. I will be sure to tag you when I snap a few pics and make a little tutorial!

Good vibrations inbound!
:robot:

17 Likes

Dude! You are on a roll! Thanks again @Jinglepot !

12 Likes

Hell yes this is an awesome addition!

2 Likes