(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

He’s definitely on a roll!!

2 Likes

This is cool. I’ve never grown or smoked Romulan. Be nice to watch. Thanks @Jinglepot

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this run it’s very OG of you

6 Likes

I agree :+1:t2: I was thinking the same thing and I will not miss the great learning experience either thanks @Jinglepot The Doc

3 Likes

Off to a slow start.

I rarely have issues popping seeds. Even so, I’m glad I popped these Eutierria along with the Romulan. This alone will keep me from the endless torture of second guessing myself, lol.

The Eutierria 19 of 20 popped by day 2.
The Romulan 1 of 15 popped…and just barely.

I am still hopeful, amd will check back tomorrow.

40 Likes

Looking great @Jinglepot ! Obviously your method works! The Rom may just take some time :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks!
peace ☆ DJSF

3 Likes

Nice dude !

How old were the Roms again ?

2 Likes

Both the romulan and Eutierria were soaked for 24 hrs starting on March 29

5 Likes

@Jinglepot I believe @HappyTrees23s was wondering how old the seed stock is… When were they produced? I am curious as well :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks!
☆djsf

2 Likes

2018/2019 not very old, a few years

7 Likes

Sorry for my ignorance, what’s the blue color?

2 Likes

shop cloth mayhaps?

1 Like

Hopefully just a bit shy

2 Likes

It’s just shop paper towel, as opposed to white house hold paper towel

3 Likes

Oh jeez, glad I read this thread, I put some beans in to soak yesterday and need to put 'em in papertowel. Thanks for the unintentional reminder! Good luck with them beans!

4 Likes

I could send you out some of akbb Romulan to run beside these if you like there the bx3

8 Likes

Might be an idea of these don’t take off… I have faith though, it’s only been 2 days, ill check again tonight after work.

12 Likes

Romulan genetics is pretty awesome. If they don’t germ send them a message. I pretty much guarantee they will hook you up, dealt with them several times and nothing but exceptional service

14 Likes

Right on, glad to hear that! Still, I have hope!

11 Likes

As do I my friend, possibly just slow starters

5 Likes