COMPLETED - Crop King - New York Sour Diesel, now with White Widow

Not much change in the tent, just filling out for WWs and slowly starting to wind down for the NYSDs

Group:

WW:

Foxtail:

Some frost on the NYSD:

Same food, same everything

Cheers,
HH

6 Likes

…one week later. Fatness is happening.

Feed up to EC1.8 and holding ph5.8
FloraNova Bloom base, Bud FactorX and Massive as additives. Massive accounts for 0.7 of that EC, I run it at 80% recommended.

Group:

One Diesel:

Foxtail Diesel:

White Widow. Going nuts.

Cheers,
HH

5 Likes

Excellent results, man!

2 Likes

Thanks! We’ll see if the better half likes the smoke :slight_smile: I’m sure she will though, price point cant be beat. I just need to find a good CBD auto to throw in there for myself.

3 Likes

Take this with a grain of salt because I haven’t grown any yet, but I found some interesting CBD autos over at TrueNorthSeedBank. 30% off everything right now. Use the filters and select “auto” and “high CBD” to narrow it down.

The ones I grabbed are Black Mamba CBD auto fem from BlimBurn. Not a bad price after the discount.

Note: I’ve ordered from them before and got all original breeders packs (not unknown seeds in a generic container like some banks send).

3 Likes

I just ordered the same, most of their CBD autos seem to be sold out… We can grow them out and compare notes.
Cool, thanks! Still came up to $62.15 with the shipping ($20 bucks, what a ripoff…)

Oh well, such is the price of experimentation i guess.

2 Likes

Well, you got a freebie or two as well. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The way I see it, I only have to buy them once. I’ll cross them with another auto (I have some reg autos from @ReikoX) and then back-cross a couple of times till I get fairly close to the original (if I like the original). I’m doing that with CBDream right now. Plan to take it to BX3.

Also, $60 only buys you a 1/4 of flower these days, so there’s that, too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The ww not saying fuck you I’ll do what I want and pissing you off? Mine is :laughing:

1 Like

Oh, they sure are. Broke them, bound them, stripped them, managed to keep them a couple of inches from the glass of the air-cooled hood. If I didnt have air cooling it would suck indeed! I have a feeling next time I should only do two of them, and get them beaten down earlier.

Unruly beasts.

3 Likes

Pulled out the bid WW for a portrait, @Esrgood4u.

And up close:

9 Likes

She’s a beauty mate :+1: mines tied down in a scrog so at the moment I can’t get any pictures outside the tent but in about 2 weeks she’ll be ready to chop so I’ll take some then. WW is probably my favourite strain to grow as she amazes me every time with mental growth spurts :joy:

3 Likes

I feel the same. In fact, as my freebie with an order of CBD autos, I chose a WW photo. Just a monster. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s better than a monster plant??? A FREE monster plant :laughing: I may for shits and giggles do a solo WW run in the future. I’ll grow 9 in my 4x4 in coco under solstrips and see what happens.

2 Likes

Overgrow your tent? Sounds great. Let me know when you do it, if the timing works I’ll run 9 in coco under my HID :wink:

2 Likes

Gorgeous plant! Nice job, man!

I’d love to take some time on the weekend and do some similar portraits, but I’m afraid I might not get the girls back in the tent. I guess that would force me to cull a few branches and clean them up a bit.

Crossed fingers here that the freebie WW seed you got is what you think it is.

2 Likes

I’ll be growing out my agent k next (mid to end of next month ill pop them) but once they are done then yeah ill stick 9 in and journal it on my thread. You probably notice I either go big or just don’t bother at all :joy:

1 Like

You know the saying “go big, or go home”!

In Sudbury, Ontario, Canada they have modified it a bit to “go big, or fuck off”. I think it would be appreciated at Sunnyvale Trailer Park, too. :smile:

3 Likes

Ricky approves this statement

4 Likes

Beauty. I got northern lights going in next, also mid to end of December. White widow it is after that.

2 Likes

You guys are ahead of me. Not at all sure what I’ll be growing next except I do plan to run another pure CBDream and a CBDream x (CBDream x Critical Kush), which is a BX1 that is in the works in my current grow. Will take it to BX2 next round with the next CBDream.

Will likely try one of @ReikoX autos - probably the Ultraviolet x Lowryder.

Hmmm… I have so many to choose from. Maybe I’ll try Harlequin or Pennywise or Black Mamba CBD or Blue Ice auto or Tangerine Dream auto, or CBD Yummy or… or…

4 Likes