Congo trip with kidete

Thanks for the info @HighTilliDie , @Upstate did I make the list? I did put a dibs in

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah, that made my day. Exciting stuff. Really appreciate the opportunity.

3 Likes

Hey
Would like to buy half a spot.
Hope to find a taker for the second half!

After only reading about the last trip, it would be great to participate this time!

Is this possible now?
@Upstate

3 Likes

Done deal!

3 Likes

@sayrum if no one takes ya up on that offer then I have no issue going half next Friday but id see if someone else wants to go half first just so I’m not hogging up all the spots lol

4 Likes

I’m still on the fence, when is the deadline?

2 Likes

5 Likes

List is up above. If you haven’t been tagged by me personally you’re not on the list

2 Likes

I’d like to wrap it up within a week

4 Likes

@FieldEffect and @HighTilliDie were #3 and #4, im #5 and the rest of the list is up above in one of my posts ending with @Elchischas at #18
@ChongoBongo #19, @Mrgreenthumb #20
@sayrum is looking for a partner
@SaintAliasKnife your position isn’t locked in until you say you want in.

11 Likes

Everyone that is in has been given a number. We are up to number 20. If people could chime off with the next number in line if they want to sign up that would be great. Example would be Upstate number 21…
I’ll say again this is open to everyone now…#21-30 still needed.

9 Likes

@Upstate yea, I’m in. ideally like last with @PineTarBastard as that worked out great for me.

2 Likes

This is something huge
If you think about it, we are making history
Like a movie taken from Hollywood
We are sponsoring a trip to hunt for rare seeds to one of the most exotic places in Africa
In all the years of cannabis forums, nothing like this has ever been seen.
By far this is the best forum ever. keep going so!
Let us never let ego and envy contaminate this place… I salute to each of those who are part of this :raised_hands:t5:
Respect! :handshake:

21 Likes

I’m in if there’s still room

4 Likes

It is a challenging endeavor to track down the actual strain and not be possibly provided with fake or inferior strains. It would have to be done with a delicate touch.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the donors who have booked spots for the Virunga strain hunt.

When sending the $ on paypal, please avoid mentioning Cannabis because paypl can create unnecessary problems

13 Likes

@Upstate I’m down. In at number #21 (i think)

7 Likes

It’s nice to see this filling up!

3 Likes

@Upstate I think I heard you requesting help with organization - love this venture, so here’s a list compiled to the best of my ability. It was such a PITA, now I know why you didn’t do it yet - LOL. If you want me to make this post a wiki I can, or you can copy-paste so you can edit as needed and I can remove this copy. Or I can keep adding names. I’m on at least once a day, usually twice. Happy to do anything helpful with this.

EDIT: Newer list version is here: Congo trip with kidete - #514 by RainToday

21 Likes

Hey,
sent my 75,-,
Have a good trip dear @Kidete and get back safe!

3 Likes