Congo trip with kidete

Just came across this from 2016.

6 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated

4 Likes

Thanks for putting all that together @RainToday, that i am sure was alot of work

3 Likes

#20 I’ll be @sayrum dancing partner.

Let me know when to send the funds.(can send later on today)

2 Likes

@deeez99 #21, @SaintAliasKnife #22, @Zanzibar #23. Glad you are in again.
@Elchischas yeah buddy, this is a special place for sure. Almost $3500 raised for landrace hunting in just a few days😁. Epic!
@RainToday thanks for doing that. If you want to keep working on the list that would be great. Rather than leaving in one spot I would suggest it keeps sliding on down this thread so people don’t have to go back more than a few posts to find the list. Only do it if you have time and if you don’t if you want to update the list you already made that would be great. I just know few are going to go back and look at it LOL. I really appreciate the help. I don’t even have enough time to properly water my plants right now… and there is no higher priority for me.

12 Likes

I think I have picked the last of the Congo seeds off the plant. Looking at the baggie I think I might have enough for 10 seeds a person for the people that donated to the last trip. It will be close. When I get a few minutes here and there I’ll start filling out some envelopes and putting stamps on them and I’ll start filling out the coin flips. Some of the seeds just came off the plant over the last couple days and these should age at least a couple weeks before mailing

14 Likes

Thank you for doing that @RainToday I appreciate it brother! I wasn’t sure about doing it myself but that’s exactly what I was looking for makes it easy for everyone to know if they are or aren’t on the list because God knows we are all a bunch of stones here lol

4 Likes

I’ll cover an open slot too.

Accolades galore to you @RainToday ! ! !

1 Like

That’s really kind, thank you for doing that!

6 Likes

Question about this trip for you guys. The black magic dj smoked was an import that he didnt really know where it came from, other than africa right? Or was there specific word it was from the congo?

5 Likes

Next updated list is down here: Congo trip with kidete - #543 by RainToday

15 Likes

It was always known to come from the pygmies but wasn’t known exactly where it was grown. Dark color infers fermentation and/ or weed grown in the tropics above 5,000 feet to make it purple, or both. East Congo has high elevation and proximity to an ancient Tropical Indica born genepool, imo both make East Congo the most likely location it will be found in today. The Pygmies used to be much more widespread. Today there are only two main populations still doing things the old way. Hunter/ gatherers.

4 Likes

We need 4 more people at the minimum and up to 7.
I didn’t double check you, but if you went off my list, its good. I see the order is different and people have new numbers.

3 Likes

Edited to say 4 needed and add disclaimer about the numerals. I did my best to go off the numbers you gave people. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How much is a slot lads?

1 Like

For those looking for how much to donate. Do not mention cannabis or anything cannabis related when using paypal.

5 Likes

Why would the growers be believed to be pygmies? I wouldnt imagine they were connected to international smuggling groups, as they were treated as slaves and worse and dont occupy large agricultural areas.

Just wondering what sources are available about the history of smuggled cannabis from the congo

3 Likes

I think it’s really awesome that you all are doing this. I hope this is going to be a huge success.

9 Likes

Put me down for spot #24.

12 Likes

Money sent. Added an extra five since paypal said something about you may not get the full amount due to currency exchange rate.

Have fun and happy hunting brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes