Congo trip with kidete

Safe trip Kidete!
don’t forget to enjoy yourself and post some pictures.

10 Likes

Visions of BAM seeds floating in my head! Make it happen Mike! Good luck!

16 Likes

Mike has got this, gonna work his own magic and come out of the congo with some special beans. So excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Good news!

I’ve arrived safely in Goma. Right now it’s 7.20PM and it’s raining heavily

38 Likes

Great to hear the good news of your safe arrival in Goma @Kidete. I’ve been wanting to ask if it’s possible when you’re out and about looking for seeds if you can ask the locals, guides, farmers, and especially the hunter gatherers if there are any old time antiquated stories that are told about cannabis? Local legend and lore type stuff.

Also, if possible could you ask these various people the specifics of how they judge good cannabis and if they grow it how they grow it well, how it’s harvested dried and processed. That type of stuff. It’s a monumental opportunity to gain insight into the things we often speculate about and it would be great if these topics could be broached to learn more about and likewise share more about this shared passion of cannabis. Looking forward to living vicariously through you on this fascinating trip of yours. What an absolute adventure! Many blessings and much love

20 Likes

Stay safe my friend and GOOD LUCK finding the magic!

18 Likes

I’ll do my best to get the information

22 Likes

Yes, be safe. Prayers for a safe and successful journey. and to meeting great new friends

11 Likes

Glad you have arrived good luck :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Today I was 20 kilometers away from Virunga national park. I managed to buy some weed :muscle:

The volcano in the background was 20 kilometers away from where I took this photo

30 Likes

I saw it in the background smoking right there with you and had to look it up.

10 Likes

The volcano erupted in 2021 and a majority of the people relocated to different parts of Goma

13 Likes

great pic! :+1:
i know virunga mts. from the gorilla dokus…must be great to visit that region

6 Likes

How was the weed? Was it cheaper than what it goes for where you are from?

8 Likes

It’s the same price that I paid while I was in Kinshasa. I’ll post a video review on my youtube

14 Likes

28 Likes

Can you post a link up to your youtube,that would be great… @Kidete

3 Likes

Right on! You are the man, @Kidete! Keep it going, stay safe and enjoy your trip!

9 Likes
19 Likes

Thanks @Kidete i got the channel subscribed… cant wait for your videos

2 Likes