Congo trip with kidete

Maybe this will work out

1 Like

I believe he means to trade the currency for local currency, not find the exchange rate.
Might need to mail to someone in a major city? I’m in a major US city (Seattle area), if you don’t come up with a better option mail it to me (with tracking). I’m sure I can trade it in somewhere.

3 Likes

4 Likes

That’s right, but thanks for helping @g1900. I ended up giving the money to one of the Brazilians I work with and when he gets down to Kingston he’ll exchange it for me.

4 Likes

Howdy @Upstate, I mailed the letter to you earlier this week. Hopefully you should be receiving it soon if you haven’t already. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

I got it. If i didn’t message you yet, I meant to. Thanks.
Mike is booking his flight, hopefully for next week. I’ll let him give the details. Getting close now!

19 Likes

I am looking to do a seed increase/side by side by side grow on the Angola we got from kidete on the first trip, anybody want to ship me some seeds so we can increase our numbers? I received 10 seeds three of which were cracked already and we got five successful germinations. I received seven seeds from @Tykal only three of the seven were successful. So we have a total of eight from East Africa for the seed increase. We had 10 from exotic alchemy also donated by @Tykal seven of those are up and doing well. I had 15 from snow high repo done by @Guitarzan I think we were 15 for 15 there. I will not be using the snow high or exotic alchemy in the seed increase that’s strictly far the side by side grow.“I’ll probably do a few” I will probably set up a grow log sometime next week.

25 Likes

@YoBigdaddy my first package was lost in the mail somewhere and thankfully Mike generously offered to send me another package but it was to be shipped to @Upstate instead. I need to check on the status but if it works out I will try to route them to you.

8 Likes

I received a half pack of Angola from Mike. I’m happy to add them to your seed increase party. :partying_face:

15 Likes

Are all the slots full now? Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey guys,

I have my plane ticket and Airbnb booked :white_check_mark:

:airplane: to Goma on 30Th Aug

Thanks to everyone who’s made this happen

38 Likes

Go Kidete!
Have fun and stay safe :pray:t3:

:crossed_fingers:t3: that you find legendary strains :crossed_fingers:t3:

9 Likes

Excellent! Safe travels and good luck with the hunt!

8 Likes

Enjoy yourself, stay safe, and good luck finding what you and all of us are looking for!!

7 Likes

Just tuning in here — what an endevour! Safe travels and enjoy the experience!!

8 Likes

Good luck with your trip @Kidete, hope all goes well.

9 Likes

Have a good trip and good hunting!

8 Likes

Good luck and stay safe… and have fun on your journey!

6 Likes

Have fun brotha and stay safe, we’re all rooting for yah! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Nice to heard that Mike
Take care and remember do some links on the place for the future

8 Likes