Congo trip with kidete

Any word on this?

6 Likes

Hoping this issue got resolved

5 Likes

It’s going to be awhile. Nothing government related goes quickly in Kenya. It’s " hurry up and wait" at this point. Waiting for his passport/ visa. Luckily he has a friend in kenya Immigration. Some people wait a year for a passport/ travel visa. Mike’s travel agent told him he didn’t need one( I don’t know which, passport or travel visa), and the Congo government or airline is requiring it. Last I heard, the Kenyan government was out of printer ink. This could take awhile. Mike’s an honest guy. He’ll come thru. I wouldn’t have volunteered to help him set this up if I had any doubts at all.

18 Likes

This delay should give everyone of us time to unite our best Vibes into the outcome we seek. I’m envisioning beautiful Congo plants growing in NY already.
South Congo looks legit. Starting week 9

This one throws a few male flowers every few weeks. I’m really trying to bring this one to harvest so I can give a smoke report for everyone. We’ll see. If it stays like this it’s manageable.

23 Likes

Positive vibes!

5 Likes

:relieved: Om mani padme hum :relieved:

5 Likes

I just got a message from Mike. Passport will be ready in 2 weeks. Yeehaw!

20 Likes

Good news to hear!

Sounds like we are in business for some amazing things to come, just need to be a little extra patient…

Have a good one @Upstate and thanks again to all involved !

12 Likes

Hey guys,

It’s me @Kidete.

Based on the initial plans, I was to fly out last month. However, my passport isn’t out due to a nationwide delay in the production of passports. I’ve been following up with the Kenyan Immigration and I’m confident that I’ll be able to travel to Congo after 2 weeks.

I want to apologize for the silence on my part. It’s just that I had anticipated that I would have traveled sooner. I still have the money for the mission intact. Once the Immigration sends my passport in two weeks, I won’t hesitate booking a flight to Congo.

31 Likes

The congo is huge.

9 Likes

I hope your trip is fruitful and awesome!

9 Likes

Be safe and enjoy your journey @Kidete

10 Likes

Mike has his passport and is again looking into flights. Getting closer!
I got a little excited and had to jump the gun and grow something Congo from Mike. This is a small batch Congo he found a couple years ago, looking good.

40 Likes

Exciting stuff in the works!

8 Likes

I was hoping to see this soon enough! Can’t wait to see what he finds. I talked to him briefly a few times on Instagram and he does plan on taking some pics and videos if the locals will allow it so this is all very exciting!

11 Likes

I’m beyond excited to see what comes from this amazing undertaking!!

11 Likes

I truely hope it is an amazing outcome for you all. :grin:

10 Likes

Super cool. Sending vibes for a successful trip.

10 Likes

Good news! Mike has his plane ticket and leaves the 27th this month. Thanks for your patience to all involved. Not ONE complaint. That tells me we have a wonderful group of people that kicked in to help make this happen, and i personally love associating with people like that.

40 Likes

Outta likes but have some of these :heart: :heartbeat: :heartpulse:. It’s always easier working with people who go with the flow! Glad he’s got a flight booked if ive said it once ive said it idk how many times now :joy: but man im excited to see what he comes back with!

13 Likes