Connoisseur Genetics seeds flower pics ( anyone post away)

A thread for any flower pics grown from Connoisseur Genetics seeds , my pics , your pics , even someone else’s pic you see online ( but mention Original person) .

3 Likes

Grown in Bio bizz soil, fed Bio bizz grow , bloom and topmax

Dogshit Haze Feminized seeds = Dogshit Haze clone selected from Dogshit Haze seeds , i was passed the seeds by a Haze Connoisseur from New Jersey who’s a Regular in Amsterdam and a big fan of Nevil’s Haze work , he said it was some of the best Haze he had back home . ( i belive it to be bagseed of the PNW Dogshit strain)
I pollinated this clone with the Casey Jones clone Reversed.

Amazing Haze Cash cropper
8-10 weeks depending on pheno
Chunky solid Nugz
Really nice Haze flavour, reminds me of Pine SSH phenos
Very unique High where your body can feel glued to the couch but your head is flying High like giraffe trying to take of from your body ,vety unique 50/50 sativa/Indica

Seeds available on the normal list

9 Likes

Super Silver Sour Peng Feminized seed =
Legendary North London Haze clone from late 90’s ( an old NL5 Haze cut we belive) very similar to the C5 and the famous SSH pheno that is very similar to the C5)
X
My SSSDH OJD clone Reversed

Really special Haze , would blow the C5 Haze lovers away ( Pine, Lime , Church)

Seed available on Triple list

8 Likes

Australian Dead Head, started 6 17 2020

Forward to 8 31 2020.

Forward to 9 15 2020.

Forward to 11 24 2020.

Forward to 12 28 2020. HammerTime!

The gold standard buds! Potent, wonderful buds!

Ok, now get out there, and get yourself some beans, for excellent buds!

9 Likes

Looking great bro, glad to gear you enjoyed it.
Is a great potent and tasty hybrid thats quite heavy on the Mullum/NH side.

Australian Dead Head was the 1st hybrid and strain i made with the Mullumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21 strain from Nevil’s Grail project RIP :pray:.

Today I offer over many different Nevil Schoenmakers Projects made from Nevil’s Grail project strains , over 50 strains available and these projects available below

Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness F2 and Hybrid project ( Regular seed)

Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness F2 and Hybrid project ( Feminized Seed)

Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba African Regular seed hybrid project

Dankincense Regular seed F2 and Hybrid project ( using a dominant pheno of Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba African)

Chem d Madness Regular seeds project ( Chem d clone x Nevil’s Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male

4 Likes

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized seed = Swiss Thai Nevil clone from Nevil’s Grail project
X
My SSSDH OJD clone Reversed

This strain actually won 2nd place in over 75 day category @piffcon last June , grown/entered by Bronx Science :pray: entered as Teresa ( 50% off for this seed pack for any Overgrow.com members)

This strain has blown me and my crew away , from the 1st pack we popped a few years back and i been shouting about it since and done many hybrids with the winners last year.
Also great to see it getting grown and praised by many these days, and even win a 2nd place piffcon cup really made us happy

Seeds available on the normal list

7 Likes

Australian Dead Head Feminized seed = Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21 clone selected from Nevil’s Grail project
X
Casey Jones clone Reversed

Very heavy leaning on the Mullumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21 side, stong Pine Terps , amazing up Sativa High , and a great yielder make this a box ticker

![202406

6 Likes

Another Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized seed, honestly winner after winner from this strain, an amazing Thai/Haze combo

All grown in Bio Bizz Soil from seed

8 Likes

Very soon my veg area, will be freed up for my next CG’s offerings!
So excited to run these!

3 Likes