Connoisseur Genetics seeds official post

I grew one of your varieties two years ago: Strawberry N Mango Jones
Good production and quality!

15 Likes

Looking great bro , thanks for posting up :pray:

I just posted a competition in the Sponsor section, 5 Feminized seed packs up for grabs , dont miss out.

Runs for next 7 days

5 Likes

Edit…was going to rip this guy but the hell with it. Ojd you owe me a pack of chem haze I never got.

Email me and or let me know some info here and I’ll look into it

1 Like

Okay I was going to run a full grow diary for you over here on that or one of yoir newer releases. Anyway I’m messing with ya. We talked about it a ways back. Great to have you over here.

Any new projects going on?

@nick131740 Maybe thats better handled in a message, rather than on the OG’s PROMO INTROductory-thread

Give the guy a Break; You, should have “handled-it already”… instead of Sticking your Hand out in Public!

THAT KINDA SHIT, Does not Fly far here

1 Like

Stoked to have ya hear OJD.

2 Likes

Yeah, thats the reason i cant resist…
Looking everywhere for that incent smell/taste…

3 Likes

I’m currently saving for a Hoss boxset, but would love to pursue some of your frankincense work afterwards.

2 Likes

I can guarantee the Spicy Incense taste/smell in the Dankincense F2 and whole of Dankincense hybrid project, really is my heaviest Frankincense/Incense project I’ve ever released.

Take us oldies back 20 plus years to the glory Haze days

5 Likes

Do you have a link for the giveaway?

1 Like

Last day on the overgrow.com Promo , order within 24 hours to qualify for the overgrow.com Promo freebies ( information on 1st post) but either 33% of seed pack prices or the FREEBIES mentioned with every pack Ordered

3 Likes

New Instagram page as old page was banned , follow the new page if interested

10 Likes

Got ya OJD. Appreciate the heads up. :+1:

4 Likes

Found an old Connoisseur Genetics stash… anybody have recommendations on what to pop first?

Grandaddy White (fem)
Grandoggy Purps (fem)
SSSDH (reg)
Cheesedog (reg)
Chemmy Jones (reg)

10 Likes

Damn! You probably can’t go wrong with any one of those. Pop em grow em and show them thangs!
Also @Davey if you get a chance drop by the introduction thread so that the rest of the community can meet you. Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3) Share your favorite strains, breeders effects, terps.
This is Connoisseur’s sponsored thread, which btw strong entrance! :+1:

7 Likes

Wow bro they some of classics from 15 years ago , nice find , hope they were in fridge.

Id pop the Granddaddy White and Cheesedog if it was me , but all are classics and are proven winners.

Let me know if you do pop any , and feel free to throw up pics here if you dont start a thread.

@Strikingviking :pray:

5 Likes

OJD! Thanks for the recommendation… I was leaning cheesedog myself so I think that might be the winner.

No fridge but sealed in a cool basement, I’m keeping my fingers crossed they’re still viable. I’ll pop in here to let you know when I have a journal started

5 Likes