Cookie Factory 🍪

Looks tasty @Purple-N-Hairy

1 Like

I’m with you bro…gsc has been a favorite of mine for years. Never gets old and soo many phenotypes

1 Like

Thanks, @Stevie1durr & @anon81143130. Anyone who knows me well here on OG knows that I’ve been working with this girl for a couple of years. As I’ve said before, this is easily the best plant I’ve ever grown. Still, it’s a great feeling to see others appreciate her, so thanks again!

10 Likes

5 months later!

I thought about starting a new thread for this grow show, but I think it’s fits nicely in this :cookie::factory: thread.

OK, so here’s what’s going on. I originally planned to test 5 slightly different ebb & flow buckets to see which one was the most productive. I had these 5 GSC clones growing in preparation, but the trolley wheels in my LightRail failed 2 weeks ago. So while I was waiting for the parts to be delivered, the plants got too big for my test. Instead, we’re making:

GIANT COOKIES!!

This is what they looked like the day I wanted to start my test…

And this is what they looked like 5 days ago…

Yeah, they’re crowded, but still happy. And they’re even happier now that they each have a room of their own…

So 12/12 started last night. The can take anywhere from 69 to 80+ days to finish. The first few weeks will be pretty mundane, but I’ll keep updating to show how much they stretch.

Any guesses on my final weight? I’ve grown some pretty big plants in these 5 gallon buckets, so don’t be afraid to guess BIG!

10 Likes

Are you currently running DWC or aero? Your grows are always beautiful. I wish I had a spare shower :handshake:

1 Like

That tub is aero. It’s basically a 50 gallon version of my cloning/seedling bucket.

Aw, thanks @anon20530495! :blush:

5 Likes

roll out the cookies!

1 Like

One month later…

Not much stretch, but boy did they fill out nicely. Lookin’ happy and healthy, and really starting to pack it on.

16 Likes

The great thing about trimming buds like this…

…is that you get trim that looks like this:

And there’s about 170 grams of it…

Based on what I typically get from my GSC trim being processed into RSO, I should get almost 19 grams of super-potent RSO. :nerd_face:

20 Likes

That was a great tutorial you did on the RSO :+1:

One question: what’s your source for those 5 gallon coffee filters?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks, @Gpaw!

I believe I got my current supply from ebay, but you can probably find them on Amazon or a number of commercial restaurant supply outlets. The brand I have is Bunn. Not cheap, so buy in bulk to save a little $$.

3 Likes

:smiley: thought id come and love bomb ya ta piss off the esablishment :rofl:

not really just found this thread and it deserves all the love them cookies are mity fine i grew a blim burn gsc about 4 years ago and the buds looked very similar just not as big as your monsters :japanese_ogre:

grow on my man

:man_farmer:lime

1 Like

lol, thanks @Limeflavouredheadbut! I saw my notifications were blowing up from your activity and was hoping you weren’t just a latecomer to the SEEDurday party. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Glad you enjoyed the show - and thanks for the love!

giphy-beers

1 Like

:rofl: nope we did that last week, :grin: like i say them plants need all the love :green_heart:

OG needs a passing a joint emoticon :thinking:

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Here you go! Just right-click it, then save it for future use.

puff puff pass

4 Likes

puff puff pass haaa haa holy shit it worked thanks man as you can prob tell im not very comp savy :smiley:

one love :om:
speak soon

Ps :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :tongue:<<<<< me at the post box

3 Likes

Like most of you who trim by hand, I HATE TRIM PRISON!! But I must be a glutton for punishment, because when I trim my buds, I always do it twice :tired_face:. How many of you do the same thing?

Here’s my process (using Fiskars Pruning Snips like these):image

So I start with a bud that looks like this:

And after my first round of trimming, it looks like this:

After I trim the 2nd time, I end up with this:

And these:

Truth be told, I’m not really a glutton for punishment - there’s a method to my madness. I’m looking for the best quality trim possible…like this:

With this, I can make an excellent quality RSO. I used to make bubble hash with my trim, but I got rid of my bags before I started growing this specific GSC. I’m guessing that I could make some decent bubble hash with this trim, too, because as I’ve show in my RSO tutorial thread, I get about an 11% return (by weight) with this trim.

13 Likes

The GSC is soon beautiful. I had some Forum Cut grown by Koma couple years back, I couldn’t stop toking it, the cookie dough dankness. Yours is so lovely with the colors. :peace_symbol::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Beautiful buds as always!
My trimming looks more like your first trim. I grow more for family and friends than myself, so if they want a better trim job they can do it. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy Was that a rhetorical question!? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Indeed!! We want’em cookies!! Damn!
Amazing garden!! Kudos! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:hugs:

2 Likes