Cookie Factory 🍪

:smiley: thought id come and love bomb ya ta piss off the esablishment :rofl:

not really just found this thread and it deserves all the love them cookies are mity fine i grew a blim burn gsc about 4 years ago and the buds looked very similar just not as big as your monsters :japanese_ogre:

grow on my man

:man_farmer:lime

1 Like

lol, thanks @Limeflavouredheadbut! I saw my notifications were blowing up from your activity and was hoping you weren’t just a latecomer to the SEEDurday party. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Glad you enjoyed the show - and thanks for the love!

giphy-beers

1 Like

:rofl: nope we did that last week, :grin: like i say them plants need all the love :green_heart:

OG needs a passing a joint emoticon :thinking:

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Here you go! Just right-click it, then save it for future use.

puff puff pass

4 Likes

puff puff pass haaa haa holy shit it worked thanks man as you can prob tell im not very comp savy :smiley:

one love :om:
speak soon

Ps :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :tongue:<<<<< me at the post box

3 Likes

Like most of you who trim by hand, I HATE TRIM PRISON!! But I must be a glutton for punishment, because when I trim my buds, I always do it twice :tired_face:. How many of you do the same thing?

Here’s my process (using Fiskars Pruning Snips like these):image

So I start with a bud that looks like this:

And after my first round of trimming, it looks like this:

After I trim the 2nd time, I end up with this:

And these:

Truth be told, I’m not really a glutton for punishment - there’s a method to my madness. I’m looking for the best quality trim possible…like this:

With this, I can make an excellent quality RSO. I used to make bubble hash with my trim, but I got rid of my bags before I started growing this specific GSC. I’m guessing that I could make some decent bubble hash with this trim, too, because as I’ve show in my RSO tutorial thread, I get about an 11% return (by weight) with this trim.

13 Likes

The GSC is soon beautiful. I had some Forum Cut grown by Koma couple years back, I couldn’t stop toking it, the cookie dough dankness. Yours is so lovely with the colors. :peace_symbol::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Beautiful buds as always!
My trimming looks more like your first trim. I grow more for family and friends than myself, so if they want a better trim job they can do it. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy Was that a rhetorical question!? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Indeed!! We want’em cookies!! Damn!
Amazing garden!! Kudos! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:hugs:

2 Likes

I’ve dried and cured an entire grow (couple of pounds) with only that first round of trim, and it looked and smelled great! Zero complaints from anyone. And I loved how much faster I could get the trimming job done - less than half the time of my 2 trimming rounds. But then I don’t have any trim to make RSO or hash with! So that’s really why I do it :smirk:

If you were near me, I’d be glad to hook you up with some buds. I love to watch people smoke this sh!t for the first time :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

7 Likes

I’m ALWAYS blown away any time I look in on a thread by @Purple-N-Hairy

Every. Single. Time.

4 Likes