"Cookies" hate. Don't get it

I like mine inbred on the “backwood/musky/caustic” side of the force, a bit opposite of the popular Fruity/Lemony phenos of the Dutch coffees.

Less generous and less casual, but far more darwinian with stoners in general. Darker also, even cured. More progressive too, my blunt will continue to dip my synapses in THC/THCV the whole afternoon and i love it.

And for now, i feel the kick like i’ve put the fingers in the wrong 220vt holes ^^ Love it too lol Breakfast of champions :smile:

14 Likes

im not even sure incapacitated is how id describe heri for me. just dark, legitimately heard voices in my head, like jim carrey in bruce almighty. skin felt irritated like a bad reaction to medication, i think i tripped myself into the sweating but thats when i was thinking “oh great i just smoked pcp or something”. ive long thought my drinking large amounts of energy drinks as a kid gave me strange reactions to things, taurine makes me sleepy. most people look back on it in a good way so clearly heri was really good shit.

4 Likes

The breeder is from Woodhorse Seeds for 20+ years.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/woodhorse-seeds-herijuana-lbl-11-seeds/

8 Likes

almost positive the one that made me trip out was woodhorse and the ones that didnt as much were hazeman? or sannies i suppose. the same blunt made everyone else dopey happy so its not the herb.

3 Likes

Sannie’s made his version with seeds from woodhorse if I remember correctly. I still have his ibl in the fridge and I think also some fem seeds of it.

I remember reading that sannie’s doesn’t keep up with woodhorse original. Has someone experienced both and can say something on that matter?

6 Likes

The one i’ve tested was only from sannie and looked like pretty much the hybrid of this nice OGer :

Very close to the herixshanti shown. Almost similar to a Trainwreck Arcata cut in term of shape and grow type.

When i see the woodhorse one pictured in GLG website, i feel i’ve missed something lol Very different shape.

3 Likes

You can order directly from him at seeds@meduser.ca

He also did trainwreck IBL and UBC Chemo. A bunch of old school stuff.

7 Likes

Damn, those are monsters lol looking great though. How was the high?

I don’t know, i don’t know this guy ^^ But at first glance the floral was well respected and healthy, i’m sure it was worth the ride.

1 Like

Oh my bad, I thought you tested sannie’s version :crazy_face:

When two baked stoners are talking from a different dimension :rofl:
Yes, i’ve grown/smoked the sannie’s one too ^^

3 Likes

It became overly popular because its great weed. I have a Red GSC that is blood red in the cold weather and dries black in the bag. Loaded with Terps and real high THC.

2 Likes

:rofl: and is it as devastating as it is claimed?

1 Like

Yes indeed. I classify the sannie’s heri as “dominating” weed, its wrapping the body and head in a narcotic stone relatively fast. Not a creeper weed, not specially progressive, good stacking cone after cone. I prefer to say neutralizing than devastating, but it’s all about personal receptors generally. Now I’ve never seen active stoners baked with the heri ^^ Not a thing to get the shit done, even the basic ones lol

I put it in the “full narco” category, which is complicated to qualify neutrally also. This kind of weed don’t work well with my nerves, the dominating wrapping is creating a time bomb with me after an oz. Skywalker or Chem#4 are doing it also for me to give an example, i place them in the same category.

7 Likes

Allright thanks for the info! At some point in Time I’ll run them and make tinctures/oils. I found that for some strains the intake via ingestion makes the high and medicinal effect way better. I can imagine that herijuana is such a strain. I’ll see :smirk:

4 Likes

This plant was found in the seeds Pedro Bann and Barefrog made available to overgrow when I first joined here, (originally woodhorse genetics). This pic is from after I pulled out the stakes that kept her upright. She wasn’t happy in my soil mix, (had lots of issues this run), but still produced quality hash which I turned into my best batch of topical pain relief oil.

If anyone still has a flip of these co-op seeds, and doesn’t plan on growing them anytime soon, I’ll trade you anything on my list for them.

As far as cookies goes, I want to try all the strain out there. Won’t let shitty people get in the way of that.

8 Likes

I definitively need to test the original someday now, even by the visual differences it’s clearly worth a try ^^
Thanks for the reference by the way, i appreciate a lot the input.

2 Likes

Sannies Herijuana is a pretty mediocre NOT hard hitting line. Please don’t spam this cookie thread with unnecessary mentioning of this useless seed line. It also has an unpleasant smell. I dropped all clones with a smile and never looked back.

1 Like

yea cookies only.

cookie cake mints- terpless but long lasting very stoney. naming of the cuts here really doesnt match seed finder so no way of finding it, im guessing its kush mints x wedding cake but could be dead wrong.

there was a kush mints 11 f2-3 or bx1-2 (or so) one that maybe they were breeding for extracting yield but that shit was terpless and i basically couldnt dab enough of it to feel anything. quality extraction as well just bred out all the good stuff i guess.

i thought that happened again here til 10-15mins in, about 30mins in it feels like wedding cake shows up, like a jiffy stoney thing but less functional. not 9am weed, or 8am when i actually starting writing this post.

Wedding cake is 2pm++++

1 Like