"Cookies" hate. Don't get it

almost positive the one that made me trip out was woodhorse and the ones that didnt as much were hazeman? or sannies i suppose. the same blunt made everyone else dopey happy so its not the herb.

3 Likes

Sannie’s made his version with seeds from woodhorse if I remember correctly. I still have his ibl in the fridge and I think also some fem seeds of it.

I remember reading that sannie’s doesn’t keep up with woodhorse original. Has someone experienced both and can say something on that matter?

6 Likes

The one i’ve tested was only from sannie and looked like pretty much the hybrid of this nice OGer :

Very close to the herixshanti shown. Almost similar to a Trainwreck Arcata cut in term of shape and grow type.

When i see the woodhorse one pictured in GLG website, i feel i’ve missed something lol Very different shape.

3 Likes

You can order directly from him at seeds@meduser.ca

He also did trainwreck IBL and UBC Chemo. A bunch of old school stuff.

7 Likes

Damn, those are monsters lol looking great though. How was the high?

I don’t know, i don’t know this guy ^^ But at first glance the floral was well respected and healthy, i’m sure it was worth the ride.

1 Like

Oh my bad, I thought you tested sannie’s version :crazy_face:

When two baked stoners are talking from a different dimension :rofl:
Yes, i’ve grown/smoked the sannie’s one too ^^

3 Likes

It became overly popular because its great weed. I have a Red GSC that is blood red in the cold weather and dries black in the bag. Loaded with Terps and real high THC.

2 Likes

:rofl: and is it as devastating as it is claimed?

1 Like

Yes indeed. I classify the sannie’s heri as “dominating” weed, its wrapping the body and head in a narcotic stone relatively fast. Not a creeper weed, not specially progressive, good stacking cone after cone. I prefer to say neutralizing than devastating, but it’s all about personal receptors generally. Now I’ve never seen active stoners baked with the heri ^^ Not a thing to get the shit done, even the basic ones lol

I put it in the “full narco” category, which is complicated to qualify neutrally also. This kind of weed don’t work well with my nerves, the dominating wrapping is creating a time bomb with me after an oz. Skywalker or Chem#4 are doing it also for me to give an example, i place them in the same category.

7 Likes

Allright thanks for the info! At some point in Time I’ll run them and make tinctures/oils. I found that for some strains the intake via ingestion makes the high and medicinal effect way better. I can imagine that herijuana is such a strain. I’ll see :smirk:

4 Likes

This plant was found in the seeds Pedro Bann and Barefrog made available to overgrow when I first joined here, (originally woodhorse genetics). This pic is from after I pulled out the stakes that kept her upright. She wasn’t happy in my soil mix, (had lots of issues this run), but still produced quality hash which I turned into my best batch of topical pain relief oil.

If anyone still has a flip of these co-op seeds, and doesn’t plan on growing them anytime soon, I’ll trade you anything on my list for them.

As far as cookies goes, I want to try all the strain out there. Won’t let shitty people get in the way of that.

8 Likes

I definitively need to test the original someday now, even by the visual differences it’s clearly worth a try ^^
Thanks for the reference by the way, i appreciate a lot the input.

2 Likes

Sannies Herijuana is a pretty mediocre NOT hard hitting line. Please don’t spam this cookie thread with unnecessary mentioning of this useless seed line. It also has an unpleasant smell. I dropped all clones with a smile and never looked back.

1 Like

yea cookies only.

cookie cake mints- terpless but long lasting very stoney. naming of the cuts here really doesnt match seed finder so no way of finding it, im guessing its kush mints x wedding cake but could be dead wrong.

there was a kush mints 11 f2-3 or bx1-2 (or so) one that maybe they were breeding for extracting yield but that shit was terpless and i basically couldnt dab enough of it to feel anything. quality extraction as well just bred out all the good stuff i guess.

i thought that happened again here til 10-15mins in, about 30mins in it feels like wedding cake shows up, like a jiffy stoney thing but less functional. not 9am weed, or 8am when i actually starting writing this post.

Wedding cake is 2pm++++

1 Like

I got some wedding cake seeds from mark on strainly…was garbage.

1 Like

My cut of wedding cake is anything but garbage. Yields , tastes, dense , super stout .

21 Likes

That’s just mark, his seeds are not at all what he describes and of low quality besides

4 Likes