"Cookies" hate. Don't get it

Report back please :pray: :bear::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Will do! :wink:

3 Likes

HeadyBear launched a game : the bud-tender-aneurysm.

My suggestion : I want something making holes in my brain. Enough to let the zeitgeist passing trough, but in dipping my nerves in enough THCV to give me the impression to don’t just look at a window during one hour straight.

8 Likes

I recommend you grow your own weed :joy:

5 Likes

everyone is complaining about dispos, but i have had great sativas in dispos. maybe some states/areas suck. one of my more recent trips had some North Shore Maui. My guess is it was colombian heavy, smelled like pineapple/starfruit and it was gold colored too. no indica feels in sight…going back to my shwag days except it was crazy potent taking several runs in the vape to fnish what should be a single run in the vape. yes, it was 300 an oz, but they sold the goods…i literally went surfing on this bud, soaring. they usually have bud like this when i go to the shops…it’s not at every shop, but there are a select few that keep the old school real deal.

8 Likes

06qjfece9dl41

8 Likes

i know and they didn’t even give me a veteran discount for fighting in the drug war. i wasn’t able to grow my own then…got down to a dollar or less a gram now.

still, i would buy it again. it was that good. a true 30 percenter and basically land race.

5 Likes

Cookies defines a turning point in Cannabis. Just like the internet forums did. Quality has been horrible since looks and marketing became more important. No one breeding for effect is breeding with post cookies genetics.

7 Likes

Folks are definitely buying solely based on the looks in those glamor shots on Instagram. I love looking at nice looking flower, but unless you’re buying the clone, you’re buying a picture. My buddy always chuckles at my veg pics and says “flower or it didn’t happen”.

7 Likes

That’s a good buddy

5 Likes

Totally. He’s always lookin out and trying to keep me away from all the snake oil as well.

3 Likes

It reminds me of tomatoes. I can’t eat that shit available in the stores. It’s disgusting. That’s where dispensary cannabis is going.

12 Likes

Ever since I started growing my own tomatoes, all the store ones seem tasteless now

10 Likes

It’s because they are.

What we consider “food” is really disgusting.

5 Likes

What ? You don’t like to eat water ? ^^

3 Likes

That Durb is probably a myth something they used Jigga with Berner to hype up as a frontman and hype the name not so much the weed which was mediocre at best anyway.I’ve seen countless interviews with Jigga as well as Berner and thier chubby little bald DJ buddy buddy who always just blurts out Kuuuuuukkies with bags of what look like overdried little nugs separating it on piles who said Cookies was F1 Durb x Flo-rida Kush When they explain the lineage it always reverts to that mystery man Mr Durb.Jigga says they perpetuated the whole Cherry pie and Durban poison was cookies to fuck with everyone so no one could copy thier shit.Already a line of bullshit so you will never know what to believe.I think they just got lucky and rode with it.

2 Likes

Actual evidence-based research indicates that the nutritional value of produce has decreased significantly over the past 30 years due to industrial farming practices.

6 Likes

True. I dated a woman in Poland for 7 years and took about 14 trips. Most time was spent traveling around Poland, but we did take a road trip to Montenegro and spent time at several camp sites. They all made fun of American food and I completely understood. Everything I ate there was delicious. We mostly have the upper hand with steak and burgers tho. Anything beef, we have the best.

3 Likes

We’ve been trained to eat garbage that’s killing us.

4 Likes

lol The other day I ordered some Destroyer F2 from Old Sog based on the description… Reminds me of what you just wrote

“This remarkable strain offers an exhilarating and mind-expanding high that will take you on a cosmic journey through space and time. Imagine soaring through the universe on the back of a Bigfoot, as this enchanting plant transports you to new dimensions.”

“Its psychedelic effects bring forth vibrant visuals and an expanded sense of consciousness, while uplifting your mood and filling you with joy.”

7 Likes