"Cookies" hate. Don't get it

Let us know if it delivers!

1 Like

Oh man, that sounds awesome!

2 Likes

“take my money gif”

2 Likes

Cookies stuff sells 10 to 1 but it’s not their genetics and they have been in the community for quite some time.

2 Likes

alien cookies f2, the right mix with the forum and you can create some very very good hybrids.

forum cookies * aliendawg f4

peace …

29 Likes

Looks great man !!

2 Likes

that is the best nugget to come from this thread so far, but i have yet to finish it. i find that the dispos are having an issue with drying and curing, then transportation. i don’t think it will ever be as good as fresh homegrown done right from decent genetics. i could be wrong though.

4 Likes

bacon being the best example of marketing hype turning garbage into food, literally.

3 Likes

aliendog, not aliendawg

1 Like

this is what we call berner in germany, the favorite of my kids and me actually too

9 Likes

Yesss please.

1 Like

only have one strain with that name the rest are aliendawg, i just use what im given and not trying to start anything over a name.

ALIENDAWG {F3}
ALIENDAWG {S1}
ALIENDAWG {V3}
ALIENDAWG * ALIEN OG
ALIENDAWG * BUTTER KUSH
ALIENDAWG * DEADHEAD
ALIENDAWG * STRAWBERRY DIESEL
ALIENDOG {F2}

again not trying to get anything started i just go by what comes on the pack of seeds when i get them.

peace …

15 Likes

No worries I just have the f1 pack and see people spelling it wrong all the time

2 Likes

Now those I would be interested in.

1 Like

Home grown should always be better than dispensary weed.

6 Likes

Amen to that :pray:

1 Like

Growing cookies myself isn’t going to magically make the genetics better…

Now we’ve gone to telling people to buy cookies strains so they can spend 4+ months finding out for themselves that it’s garbage? What a waste. More hype into the cookie machine right there.

On a different note. Wasn’t OverGrow the forum that the GSC Forum Cut was proliferated on?

10 Likes

Agreed but I suspect you put more care into post harvest processing than your average dispensary which makes a big difference.

I have no major objection to the genetics. I’m just suspicious of hype.

6 Likes

I’m just saying, dispensary or my buddy, if they can produce good quality flower of other genetics and the cookies they grow looks/smells/tastes even better, but smokes/hits/effects worse, is it really the post harvest or are we just making excuses?

4 Likes

I have pgsc and probably one of my favorites it’s straight :fuelpump:

2 Likes